wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 4th 2009, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Lodged my application today. See you in November.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm
Some have quoted 20k for single and have'nt had a problem,
every additional member the amount increases by 5k, ( I am not 100% on that). As long as you have covered the minimum requirement you are in safe zone, If you do have substantial money which you intend to carry with you to OZ, by all means tell them there is no harm but more merits for you application.
BTW, did you call WA recently to find out the status of you application,
i didnt call them; got an email yesterday from nowhere :-)
i even forgot when i applied to WA until got a request for ielts last week
seems they have started working after 1st july
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by twinkleann0814
hi flair,
how much did you declare as funds to be brought to WA?
i forgot what i declared initially in my application
but now i have disclosed transferable assets of about AUD 55000 and non transferable of about 120kAUD
do we have to actually take this money there once granted sponsorship and invest it and show them.... or its just they are trying to cover themselves so that u dont go to their doorstep saying u have no money left to support urself while looking for job????????????
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flair002
or its just they are trying to cover themselves so that u dont go to their doorstep saying u have no money left to support urself while looking for job????????????
What an Idea 'Sir Ji'.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

twinkleann0814 is an unknown quantity at this point

i forgot what i declared initially in my application
but now i have disclosed transferable assets of about AUD 55000 and non transferable of about 120kAUD
do we have to actually take this money there once granted sponsorship and invest it and show them.... or its just they are trying to cover themselves so that u dont go to their doorstep saying u have no money left to support urself while looking for job????????????
I really do not know exactly, but I think they would just like to be sure we can support ourselves and our family while we ain't got no job yet
Old Jul 5th 2009, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have declared something like 16K dollars... Do u think i could be refused? Please share your experience
Old Jul 5th 2009, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by reddragon81
i have declared something like 16K dollars... Do u think i could be refused? Please share your experience
I showed 20k as source of money and 18K as my 6 months expense. I think that would be enough if I calculate properly. What do you think?
Old Jul 5th 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Experience might be different time by time. I think nobody really know what they think right now. 16k may look like a little sum. However, if you are a single, young man with profession in demand in WA it can be enough.
Just wait for their decision.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Ours has been 16 weeks this Sunday. Our 17th week starts on Monday
Hold on. Lets hope for the good results in any moment!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
Experience might be different time by time. I think nobody really know what they think right now. 16k may look like a little sum. However, if you are a single, young man with profession in demand in WA it can be enough.
Just wait for their decision.
Yes, 16k look like a very little sum. However, I have declared that I have a job offer already because Im going to work for one of my father's friends. Do you think this could help?
Please share your experience!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

For WA, onc is expected atleast to declare 20k funds for a single person, and it increases by 5k for each additional member. 16k is far to low, but if you have a job offer letter or a close relative living in WA who is willing to support you until you pick up, then May be you can get away with 16K.

All the best
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Yes, 16k look like a very little sum. However, I have declared that I have a job offer already because Im going to work for one of my father's friends. Do you think this could help?
Please share your experience!
In that case why now you get a letter from your fathers friends company and email it to WA quoting your SMT reference number, ASAP. maybe that will do the trick.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

i didnt call them; got an email yesterday from nowhere :-)
i even forgot when i applied to WA until got a request for ielts last week
seems they have started working after 1st july
With regard to the above mail did you send them the IELTS results sheet as well, along with the DIAC confirmation email
Old Jul 6th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Flair,

I would start by writing them a letter explaining if you have a house or car to sell and what you hope to make as a result of sales of your personal possessions. You may have savings as well. So if you just explain to them how you plan to survive and then leave it open saying if there is anything else they need, the must feel free to contact you again. As they haven't specifed the need to supply bank statements etc. I would go with a letter first personally.

hello Janna & Nick.
If I am not mistaken you are the most senior in the WA SS waiting list at the moment ? Should'nt you make a call to WA ? I think you deserve an explanation.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafanm
With regard to the above mail did you send them the IELTS results sheet as well, along with the DIAC confirmation email
yes i did that already two weeks ago
now i just provided them with what they asked i.e spouse details and financial info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.