wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:08 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Sorry Jen, although I'd probably facebook you first before posting on here. I can't wait til the day our SS comes through..... HURRY UP ALREADY!!!
That's ok, I'll let u off then, though just this once
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Still no sponsorships?!?!? Come on WA, we're all waiting!
It's rather strange indeed. In fact, we heard about only one march applicant who received his SS and it was in May. Since that here was no WA SS for march applicant. On the other hand, almost all feb. were processed in May.
So, no SS in June for March? What are they waiting for?
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
It's rather strange indeed. In fact, we heard about only one march applicant who received his SS and it was in May. Since that here was no WA SS for march applicant. On the other hand, almost all feb. were processed in May.
So, no SS in June for March? What are they waiting for?
I think by next week we could expect the goods news, for sure.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 4:41 am
Just Joined

twinkleann0814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
I think by next week we could expect the goods news, for sure.
i really hope so shafanm ....
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

i received an email today about explaining what are my sources of money ???
what should i provide them; just details or bank statements.... they just need me to declare how i will manage it
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Flair,

I would start by writing them a letter explaining if you have a house or car to sell and what you hope to make as a result of sales of your personal possessions. You may have savings as well. So if you just explain to them how you plan to survive and then leave it open saying if there is anything else they need, the must feel free to contact you again. As they haven't specifed the need to supply bank statements etc. I would go with a letter first personally.

Old Jul 3rd 2009, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Still no sponsorships?!?!? Come on WA, we're all waiting!

These are the March applicants still outstanding on here:

Duncan - Applied 15th March
Twinkleann0814 - Applied 28th March
Janna and Nick - Applied 16th March
DimWit17 - Applied 25th March
JBanvicki - Applied 20th March
Sunshine - Applied 20th March
Shafanm - Applied 26th March

Anyone else?
Still nothing, I was convinced i'd hear something by the end of this week. It'll be 14 weeeks to the day since we applied next Monday. Never thought it would take this long.
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by flair002
what should i provide them; just details or bank statements.... they just need me to declare how i will manage it
haha , that means they are working on your file,
Why not prepare a financial statement of your assets and liabilities, having certified by a Chartered Accountant, should be okay.

Remember they are not requesting proof of funds availability,
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

right now i have just given them a breakup of transferable and non transferable assets
will give a CA statement if they ask
they just asked
"In addition to the above please indicate if you will have access to additional funds to the monies mentioned in the application. If yes, please inform us of the source from which these funds can be made available".
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Ours has been 16 weeks this Sunday. Our 17th week starts on Monday
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

right now i have just given them a breakup of transferable and non transferable assets
will give a CA statement if they ask
they just asked
"In addition to the above please indicate if you will have access to additional funds to the monies mentioned in the application. If yes, please inform us of the source from which these funds can be made available".
Some have quoted 20k for single and have'nt had a problem,
every additional member the amount increases by 5k, ( I am not 100% on that). As long as you have covered the minimum requirement you are in safe zone, If you do have substantial money which you intend to carry with you to OZ, by all means tell them there is no harm but more merits for you application.
BTW, did you call WA recently to find out the status of you application,
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Ours has been 16 weeks this Sunday. Our 17th week starts on Monday
Hi
while going through all the post on this thread I'v found the max time taken for WA SS is 17 weeks,
Suggest you wait upto to coming Tuesday and then make a call to find out the status,
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

AndyKuz is an unknown quantity at this point

The application was lodged on 04 July. So I'll be here at least up to October
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

twinkleann0814 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi flair,
how much did you declare as funds to be brought to WA?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by twinkleann0814
hi flair,
how much did you declare as funds to be brought to WA?
Can anyone share the experience, how much time s/he got to accept the sposnorship after receiving approval letter from WA govt? your information will be really helpful for my case.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.