wa sponsorship update

Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

my reply also has the same content regarding 1st july 09
i lodged on 11 april 09
lets see what happens
any april ppl got SS
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc View Post
I see they sent such e-mails to all applicants. I've got it too. Asking IELTS or acknowledgment letter of visa application.
The letter also says that my appl. won't be assessed before 01/07.
Does anybody else have such statement?
I got the same thing,

My assumption is that all those who have lodged the application with DIAC will have their WA SS soon as you email them what is requested,

All the best guys.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shafanm View Post
My assumption is that all those who have lodged the application with DIAC will have their WA SS soon as you email them what is requested,
I thought the same way too, but it's been 14th week since I lodged my application for WA SS and no good news till now although I stated there that I have an application with DIAC for 175 category, meds and police checks are done.

At least, lets hope the best in the nearest time.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

We've had nothing from them at all. We're from a LR country though and hold british passports so the IELTS is not applicable to us. Our file is with a Case Officer at the WA sponsorship team as I phoned a 17:10 yesterday (5 minutes before they close) to ask about the progress of our application. The lady had already logged off the system for the day but was able to tell me that our file was with someone for review....

It apparently takes 10 days from the time it goes for review until you have a decision.

So by rights we should hear something in the next 2 weeks.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:10 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

guys, regarding "forward a copy of the DIAC acknowledgement email which specifies the visa category".
which email address should we forwarded to? is it "[email protected]"?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CHB View Post
guys, regarding "forward a copy of the DIAC acknowledgement email which specifies the visa category".
which email address should we forwarded to? is it "[email protected]"?
I think it should be [email protected].

And what is the address in the e-mail you received form WA? I don't see it coz it was forwarded from my agent.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:10 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

its from the address i shown above, "[email protected]".
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CHB View Post
its from the address i shown above, "[email protected]".
Interesting. Nevertheless, I think it should be posted to [email protected]
However, a copy may be posted to [email protected] too.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

sheen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere View Post
As per general guidelines u should bring atleast 25 K for main applicant and 5K addition for every family members. You can put those figures as well according to your finanical condition.

You can support your statement thru bank statements etc.. but its not mandatory for WA application but it might be a support for your application since SS become more famous these days
Hello,shiva..

Is this general guideline of 25k for main applicant and 5k for additional applicants written anywhere ??? Cos when I got my statesponsorship approved by WA, one of their conditions is that we transfer AUD$200k into WA banks once our PR application is approved.. for our own domestic use... (which we had signed and returned )

Sheen
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shafanm View Post
CONGRATS Sheen
what is your occupation ?
It is being confirmed by DIAC that it would take only 10 days to get a CO for those with SS but there are many over 2 months without CO, so as far as dates are concerned
visit visa got nothing to do with your PR application, I don't see any problem.
Hi Shafanm,

Thks.. my agent called today saying that we already received an acknowledgement from DIAC.. Occupation is 'cook' and only WA was willing to sponsor for cooks... all other states had stopped sponsoring cooks..
Anyways alls fine cos my son is going to college in Perth anyways..

Does anyone know if its ok to do medical and police chks now? This is because my son and myself are going to Perth in 2 wks and my daughter is studying in India and my husband will be in Singapore..

If like you said we should get a co soon, then we might not be able to do all these medical and character chks in time once we travel..

Sheen
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sheen View Post
Thks.. my agent called today saying that we already received an acknowledgement from DIAC.. Occupation is 'cook' and only WA was willing to sponsor for cooks... all other states had stopped sponsoring cooks..
Congratulations!
When did you apply for WA SS?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sheen View Post
Hello,shiva..

Is this general guideline of 25k for main applicant and 5k for additional applicants written anywhere ??? Cos when I got my statesponsorship approved by WA, one of their conditions is that we transfer AUD$200k into WA banks once our PR application is approved.. for our own domestic use... (which we had signed and returned )

Sheen
200 K (200 or 20000 Please clarify). Its written in my SS agreement and I applied for SA and NT there also same kind of guidelines I seen.

Even though financial proof not mandatory for WA some one wants show to support his application we can show around 20-25 Thousand .
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:16 am
Just Joined

raag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant future

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your information and in addition to that I want to know about relocation cost ? what are the cost to be considered into that? please if you clarify that it will be much appreciated
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by raag_vi View Post
Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your information and in addition to that I want to know about relocation cost ? what are the cost to be considered into that? please if you clarify that it will be much appreciated
Relocation: Its big thing mate at depends on each

Normal relocation means just you go with your clothes it need to get a house for rental + Rental advance + Keep a minimum balance of 20000K+ 25K for 3-4 months survival includes all transport,food etc..

Another big relocation includes shipping your house hold from your location, Purchase a house, car etc..

Its varies 5000K to 5,000,000 even. I am class of Normal relocation I dont know about yours

http://www.aussiemove.com/
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/aus...rts-1-2-a.html

This links may give an Idea
Old Jun 27th 2009, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Question Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by helloshivahere View Post
200 K (200 or 20000 Please clarify). Its written in my SS agreement and I applied for SA and NT there also same kind of guidelines I seen.

Even though financial proof not mandatory for WA some one wants show to support his application we can show around 20-25 Thousand .
Hi Shiva,

Its AUD$200k (Two Hundred Thousand), which was clearly stated in the SS aproval.I dont know why they had put in this condition but I guess its how you write to them (during ss application) on your financial plans once you move to Australia.
Yesterday, I chked with my agent on this and she said that its not necessary for me to transfer AUD$200k there.. cos the state sponsorship is approved on 2 grounds... based on tradesperson skills and also as business. (which I still dont understand till now).

Sheen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.