wa sponsorship update

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by johnri
we were waiting for an e-mail but the letter came by post. no agent just a lot of hard work.
Congrats welcome on board- WA
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:46 am
Just Joined

raag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant futureraag_vi has a brilliant future

Dear All forum members,

I would like to apply WA SS and in the online form and they are asking about the cost of relocation to WA? and estimate the cost of living in WA , provide details .. for these two question i don't have any idea about the relocation cost and cost of living. Any one who applied for WA SS can you share your ideas I will be thankful if anyone give those details for me to fill my application.

Thanks

Raagavi
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:31 am
Just Joined

sheen is an unknown quantity at this point

HI All,

I am new here, but just wanna share that we applied for WA sponsorship on 17th Feb 09 and got approval on 26th May 09.
We just lodged application 176 to DIAC and awaiting their acknowledgement.
Does anyone knows the timeline for state sponsored visa 176?
I am scheduled to visit Perth on 8th July and wonder if its ok to apply for visit visa now?

SHEEN
singapore
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by raag_vi
Dear All forum members,

I would like to apply WA SS and in the online form and they are asking about the cost of relocation to WA? and estimate the cost of living in WA , provide details .. for these two question i don't have any idea about the relocation cost and cost of living. Any one who applied for WA SS can you share your ideas I will be thankful if anyone give those details for me to fill my application.

Thanks

Raagavi
As per general guidelines u should bring atleast 25 K for main applicant and 5K addition for every family members. You can put those figures as well according to your finanical condition.

You can support your statement thru bank statements etc.. but its not mandatory for WA application but it might be a support for your application since SS become more famous these days
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sheen
HI All,

I am new here, but just wanna share that we applied for WA sponsorship on 17th Feb 09 and got approval on 26th May 09.
I am scheduled to visit Perth on 8th July and wonder if its ok to apply for visit visa now?

SHEEN
singapore
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...37#post7685537
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by sheen
HI All,

SHEEN
singapore
CONGRATS Sheen
what is your occupation ?
It is being confirmed by DIAC that it would take only 10 days to get a CO for those with SS but there are many over 2 months without CO, so as far as dates are concerned
visit visa got nothing to do with your PR application, I don't see any problem.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

johnri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinkleann0814
hi...may i know the exact date of your State sponsorship application? thank you
16 march 2009
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

johnri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
Congrats Mate.
are you from a HR country.

thanks
yes
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Today I received my positive answer from WA sponsorship application. I applied in 27 Feb just as a back-up solution in case that my job will be taken out from CSL. In the mean time I got CO, med finalised and all requested documents sent. I don't need sponsorship now. I will go further with 175 visa. Anyway I will keep my sponsorship letter as a cover...in case that any changes of DIAC will affect my application.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cameron
Today I received my positive answer from WA sponsorship application. I applied in 27 Feb just as a back-up solution in case that my job will be taken out from CSL. In the mean time I got CO, med finalised and all requested documents sent. I don't need sponsorship now. I will go further with 175 visa. Anyway I will keep my sponsorship letter as a cover...in case that any changes of DIAC will affect my application.
Congrats Mate,
I understand your reason to hold on to the SS in spite of having a CO under 175, please do a favour for those who are not so lucky as you are by informing WA that you are not interested in their SS once your 175 is confirmed.

all the best
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just went through all the 400 posts on this thread and observed that 18 have successfully secured their WA SS, and upto Feb almost all has been cleared,
Are there any Feb applicant ? pls raise you hand.

but there are quite a few pending cases for March and they are

Duncan
Twinkleann0814
Jeanna and Nick
DimiWitt
JBanvicki
Sunshine
Shafanm
If I have missed any of the march applicant please advice.
Also I observed bulk of the issues were made on the latter part of the each month, so lets assume next week will be our week.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:31 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

I just went through all the 400 posts on this thread and observed that 18 have successfully secured their WA SS, and upto Feb almost all has been cleared,
Are there any Feb applicant ? pls raise you hand.

but there are quite a few pending cases for March and they are

Duncan
Twinkleann0814
Jeanna and Nick
DimiWitt
JBanvicki
Sunshine
Shafanm
If I have missed any of the march applicant please advice.
Also I observed bulk of the issues were made on the latter part of the each month, so lets assume next week will be our week.
You've way too much time on your hands! What other states have you applied to, and have you had any word from them?
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
You've way too much time on your hands! What other states have you applied to, and have you had any word from them?
well I should be getting my WA SS this week, it's almost 12 weeks since submission of application, and I could'nt sleep until I know what happen to all the rest who did it before me, Gladly almost all has been positive,

I have put all my bets on WA SS, VIC did have my occupation on their list up until FEB, but not anymore, but feel like trying " out of the list " but never heard anyone being successful on that pathway. So all my hope is with WA,
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

well I should be getting my WA SS this week, it's almost 12 weeks since submission of application, and I could'nt sleep until I know what happen to all the rest who did it before me, Gladly almost all has been positive,

I have put all my bets on WA SS, VIC did have my occupation on their list up until FEB, but not anymore, but feel like trying " out of the list " but never heard anyone being successful on that pathway. So all my hope is with WA,
Ok, well I hope it works out for you, being non CSL/MODL/SS myself, it is quite a nightmare! Good Luck
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:50 pm
Banned

petta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA online application

Hello Guys,
A friend of my who successfully applied for the online application has failed to take a printout of the application, so he does not have any record of the application .
He did get the acknowledgement reference number,

Please advice , is there a way to get a copy from WA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.