WA Sponsorship

Old Jan 6th 2010, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA SS Application July 09 any news on?

Originally Posted by luckygajan View Post
I thought DIAC is processing non-csl state sponsored application now.......did you mean in 2010 they'll not process any non - csl applications?
It seems like they are processing those that were close to completion before 23rd September.

I have no idea what they will do in 2010, they seem to chop and change their minds a lot. I am just commenting on current official guidance, which is that non CSL applicants can expect to wait until 2012.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts View Post
It seems like they are processing those that were close to completion before 23rd September.

I have no idea what they will do in 2010, they seem to chop and change their minds a lot. I am just commenting on current official guidance, which is that non CSL applicants can expect to wait until 2012.
So,my only hope would be to sit the IELTS again to make the application in the fast track...
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YingYing View Post
So,my only hope would be to sit the IELTS again to make the application in the fast track...
I hadn't noticed you were an accountant. Being the case, yes this is definitely the way to go.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

i have applied the same day 13/07/2009 ,but unfortunately they sent a letter by posy that they reused my application for state sponsorship because they mentioned that i hadn't done enough search for the state and i hadn't attach the required documents ,however i attached very thing they want .
i will rewrite the IELTS to get a higher score to be in the CSL list that's the only way .
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hamidgamal View Post
i have applied the same day 13/07/2009 ,but unfortunately they sent a letter by posy that they reused my application for state sponsorship because they mentioned that i hadn't done enough search for the state and i hadn't attach the required documents ,however i attached very thing they want .
i will rewrite the IELTS to get a higher score to be in the CSL list that's the only way .
Seems we are on the very same boat! to get a higher score of IELTS! Finger crossed we will get it soon!!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough
Default WA State Sponsorship

Yippee

We got state sponsorship letter this morning after application 0n 21st July 2009. Thought posting this may give those waiting an idea of timelines from application to result. For us it has been 6 months and 5 days.

Good luck to all those waiting

Poppy xxx
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WA State Sponsorship

Congrats for being granted the sponsorship. I am 19 Aug applicant for WA SS. Hope you get your visa soon.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 3:03 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WA Sponsorship

Threads merged
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by najah View Post
Congrats for being granted the sponsorship. I am 19 Aug applicant for WA SS. Hope you get your visa soon.
Thanks Najah

Yours shouldn't be too long in arriving then if you are a month behind me, fingers crossed . I hope you get it soon.

Pops x
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

hantorro is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Popsicals View Post
Yippee

We got state sponsorship letter this morning after application 0n 21st July 2009. Thought posting this may give those waiting an idea of timelines from application to result. For us it has been 6 months and 5 days.

Poppy xxx
Brilliant news for you Popsicals, still some time for us to wait by your timeline, but not going anywhere soon.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS

Originally Posted by Popsicals View Post
Yippee

Poppy xxx