WA Sponsorship

Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

hantorro is on a distinguished road
Default WA Sponsorship

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before. I was looking at sponsorship in WA for my OH who is a Fitter, i was wondering if anyone else has gone through the process could give me any advice.

Cheers
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all
Default Re: WA Sponsorship

Hi, we are in the same boat and had WA sponsorship granted early this year, but it seems we will probably still have to wait until 2012 to be processed.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:54 am
simon and clare

toddsim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunshine7
Hi, we are in the same boat and had WA sponsorship granted early this year, but it seems we will probably still have to wait until 2012 to be processed.
Hi, We are in the same position as Sunshine, 2012 it is once your SS is granted unless your occupation is on the CSL.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Not hearing any news about WA SS status, which months are they currently processing. Any recent succesful applicants please update, current processing time is 4 months right did they extend it further?
Old Oct 29th 2009, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all

I think you may be correct about the WA SS processing time being around 4 months, however if you don't have an occupation on the CSL it seems you will still be waiting until 2012 to actually get your visa, regardless of when you are granted state sponsorship.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:50 am
Just Joined

jen_c is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, 4 months. We applied on 5th June and received an email on 5th October. We also received the SS by post, which arrived yesterday, dated 5th October.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys, i think its still worth my OH applying for the WA Sponsorship, you never know what changes are afoot in the future, its changed so many times since we first applied, demoralising stuff, but my analogy is, it's like snakes and ladders, as long as you still have a through of the dice, yay and we all do.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hantorro
Thanks guys, i think its still worth my OH applying for the WA Sponsorship, you never know what changes are afoot in the future, its changed so many times since we first applied, demoralising stuff, but my analogy is, it's like snakes and ladders, as long as you still have a through of the dice, yay and we all do.
Ha should say throw of the dice
Old Oct 29th 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

We applied for WA SS on 8th july, however due to the new "2012" nonsense we will prob just wait to go to NSW as pointless going WA now when we can go on a 175 rather then be tied into a 176.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point

We applied for WA SS on 21st July and nothing yet. I am on CSL.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

moores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant future

I'm waiting for WA State Sponsorship, applied 3rd July. Should hopefully be anytime soon...and lucky enough to be on the CSL. Cross fingers...
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

seems WA SS same as VIC SS,
Some ppl apply VIC SS and nearly 7 months in time still no reply
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting for WA State Sponsorship(applied on 3rd August 2009) to apply for 176 SS Visa, currently on CSL
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Evee, you can apply 175 first, then change back to 176
Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like there is huge amount of applications going in to WA as most of the occupations demand exist, they have even put a application processing fee recently very smart move by the WA government.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.