Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Old Sep 3rd 2019, 7:00 am
MTK
Just Joined

MTK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Hi, how are you everyone? I would like to ask a question.
I am studying at TAFE in Australia and I am going to graduate diploma of childcare course on December. I applied another course for a year after childcare course, but I want to cancel that course and apply for graduate visa. My teacher told me that I won't be able to get bridging visa if I cancel that course, so I have to continue to study until my graduate visa is granted. I was thinking to cancel the course and apply graduate visa within 28 days, then I will be able to have bridging visa even I canceled student visa. I couldn't find any information relating to my situation. So please help me to understand what I can do with my situation. Thank you so much.

Old Oct 10th 2019, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

timballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nicetimballs is just really nice
Default Re: Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

What a pity no-one's replied to your post. I'm afraid I don't know the answer myself, but hope you get an answer soon.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 4:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Originally Posted by timballs
What a pity no-one's replied to your post. I'm afraid I don't know the answer myself, but hope you get an answer soon.
He/she would be better advised to get professional advice from a registered agent. Its too complex to risk using information from a forum.