Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Old Sep 3rd 2019, 7:00 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 3
MTK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Voluntarily cancel student visa and apply graduate visa

Hi, how are you everyone? I would like to ask a question.
I am studying at TAFE in Australia and I am going to graduate diploma of childcare course on December. I applied another course for a year after childcare course, but I want to cancel that course and apply for graduate visa. My teacher told me that I won't be able to get bridging visa if I cancel that course, so I have to continue to study until my graduate visa is granted. I was thinking to cancel the course and apply graduate visa within 28 days, then I will be able to have bridging visa even I canceled student visa. I couldn't find any information relating to my situation. So please help me to understand what I can do with my situation. Thank you so much.

MTK is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.