186 Visa. RRV required after 5 years ,

Old Aug 14th 2018, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default 186 Visa. RRV required after 5 years ,

Hi

Been in Aus for 10 years and 5 on a employer nomination 186 permanent visa.
Our visa grant notice states indefinite stay (PR) and to travel as many times as you want until 27th August. If you wish to travel to Australia after this date we need to apply for and be granted a RRV. Does this include trips where you are returning to Australia ? I know this sounds strange, but. I have a business trip in Sept and it looks as though I will have trouble getting back home unless I get my RRV quick sharp.
Old Aug 14th 2018, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 186 Visa. RRV required after 5 years ,

Yes you will need an RRV after 5 years unless you get citizenship. Apply ASAP as processing times are all over the place! With two years residence in the last five you will get a 5 year one. I would apply for citizenship and get an Australian passport before the 5 years runs out too.

Last edited by rammygirl; Aug 14th 2018 at 4:23 am.