Wikiposts

Visa - work help!!!

Old Oct 11th 2012, 7:21 am
Just Joined

pam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to allpam2498 is a name known to all
Smile Visa - work help!!!

Hello folks, I am a serving police officer in uk. I am thinking of getting a working visa to go to aus. I am wondering does anyone know how easy or otherwise to get 457 visa in security. I also have diploma in mech/elect engineering, although no previous work exp due to my current post.

Any advice gratefully appreciated
Old Oct 11th 2012, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa - work help!!!

The easy bit is finding out if sponsorship is allowed for this occupation. Go to the immigration site and check the CSOL (search for it).

www.immi.gov.au

The harder part will be finding an employer willing to sponsor, there re no short cuts that I can think of, just about searching job sites etc.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 1:19 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa - work help!!!

Originally Posted by pam2498
Hello folks, I am a serving police officer in uk. I am thinking of getting a working visa to go to aus. I am wondering does anyone know how easy or otherwise to get 457 visa in security. I also have diploma in mech/elect engineering, although no previous work exp due to my current post.

Any advice gratefully appreciated
You don't fancy transferring to any of the Oz police services then? You should, with the standards here you would be an Inspector in no time!!