Visa validation - Going from India

Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Visa validation - Going from India

Hi,

Visa validation is a costly affair especially if u r from India.

Considering, the job scenario, I am sure that many ppl from India who have received their PR visas are waiting for the economy to go north bound before moving to Australia especially when getting jobs from India in OZ companies is very tough and Indian economy is doing well. It implies that ppl will go for validation spend 4-5 days and come back and plan a move next year say in late 2010 or early 2011.

I was thinking of forming a group and fixing up dates for visa validation and going to airlines in a group of 20-30 ppl to negotiate the fares. This would certainly give us a cheaper deal.We can do the same for our stay. However, it again depends on when we want to go..I was thinking of going in March - April and coming out with common dates. Can we consolidate a list of ppl ready for this idea ? Please PM me or post on this forum..

Croc..
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa validation - Going from India

Originally Posted by crocodile
Hi,

Considering, the job scenario, I am sure that many ppl from India who have received their PR visas are waiting for the economy to go north bound before moving to Australia especially when getting jobs from India in OZ companies is very tough and Indian economy is doing well. It implies that ppl will go for validation spend 4-5 days and come back and plan a move next year say in late 2010 or early 2011.

I was thinking of forming a group and fixing up dates for visa validation and going to airlines in a group of 20-30 ppl to negotiate the fares. This would certainly give us a cheaper deal.We can do the same for our stay. However, it again depends on when we want to go..I was thinking of going in March - April and coming out with common dates. Can we consolidate a list of ppl ready for this idea ? Please PM me or post on this forum..

Croc..
Can't this being a goer but what do I know. You'll all be going to different states, at different times depending on work, family, validation commitments and even leaving from different areas. Were you all in, say, Mumbai and heading for Sydney it would possibly work but life's not that easy

If you do set anything up, and people get involved, I do have to remind you and anyone else that this is on your own backs and is absolutely nothing to do with BE and should anything go pearshaped then it's still absolutely nothing to do with BE.

Not saying it would go pearshaped but have to put BEs perspective in so everyone understands.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand your point moneypenny. Coordination is very difficult and things can get awry. This is just a suggestion.It has nothing to do with BE.. If there are 8-10 ppl, it would make sense ..again it all depends on the priorities of ppl...
Old Dec 10th 2009, 4:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand your point moneypenny. Coordination is very difficult and things can get awry. This is just a suggestion.It has nothing to do with BE.. If there are 8-10 ppl, it would make sense ..again it all depends on the priorities of ppl...
Just thought I should put that bit in early on. Good luck with it, if you can save any money it's worth doing.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 4:55 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Croc..
Well...it makes sense...Add me in your list. But little suggestion...let's change the plan.

Why cannot we take 1 month leave in India...go there and search for job in that time frame. Meanwhile we can stay together and save money as we will need money in the intial days keeping in mind we are not doing any job and preparing for interview. If things work for someone, they can stay there otherwise , we can come back...What do you say?

About my plans...I am still confused what to do. I got my PR back in July 2009...Now want to go there but not sure about job market there....its a risk to leave stable indian job and land with no job in this recession....and just validating visa is very costly for me....

let's share thoughts....PM me ur no. By the way I am in Pune and will travel to AUS alone for initial 2-3 months then I will call my family there....