Visa TIme after PCC and Medical

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa TIme after PCC and Medical

Dear all

Normally how much time it will take after submmited PC and Medical, i have been asked for PC and medical by CO.

I am september 2009 Applicant.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa TIme after PCC and Medical

Originally Posted by fiden
Dear all

Normally how much time it will take after submmited PC and Medical, i have been asked for PC and medical by CO.

It takes approximately 12 weeks 3 days 10 hours and 34 seconds.. All the best..!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

hamidgamal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fiden
Dear all

Are you sure that you are september 2009 Applicant? are you cat 2 or cat 3?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hamidgamal
Are you sure that you are september 2009 Applicant? are you cat 2 or cat 3?
I think they probably know when they applied, even if they have posted on another month thread.

OP impossible question that no one can answer.

Thread closed.