Wikiposts

visa time ?

Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

gary + mandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa time ?

Hi,can anyone help please.Sent visa 138 with aim general manager pass on december 15th,does anyone have any idea of time limits before we get e-mailed a case number.Thanks
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all
Default Re: visa time ?

Originally Posted by gary + mandy
Hi,can anyone help please.Sent visa 138 with aim general manager pass on december 15th,does anyone have any idea of time limits before we get e-mailed a case number.Thanks
Enjoy your summer holiday - it might have arrived by the time you get back!!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Should only be a few day or in your case weeks till you get acknowledgement with case file number given that festive season held everything up. Check out www.austimeline.com where you can enter your own details too for others to see.

Good luck surviving the wait!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by happymum
Should only be a few day or in your case weeks till you get acknowledgement with case file number given that festive season held everything up. Check out www.austimeline.com where you can enter your own details too for others to see.

Good luck surviving the wait!
Ah yes, case number - sorry read Case Officer not Case Number - oops sorry!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:51 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't sound right, we've had loads of acknowledgements since then. Do you have courier evidence of delivery? Send them an email with the details.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Doesn't sound right, we've had loads of acknowledgements since then. Do you have courier evidence of delivery? Send them an email with the details.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks George,they have debited my c/card on 19th dec 05,but still no e-mail.Have you there e-mail address?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:24 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks George,they have debited my c/card on 19th dec 05,but still no e-mail.Have you there e-mail address?
Hi Gary,

Sorry, I don't have a general email address for that kind of purpose, since we normally call or email the people in admin about this kind of thing, and anyway I'm not in the office now and neither are they. But the debited credit card is a good sign. Suggest you just give them a couple of more weeks and then pursue it. If you desperately wanted to front end load your final processing requirements immediately then you would have to get someone like me to divulge a useful email address, I guess :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Jan 16th 2006, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Gary,

Sorry, I don't have a general email address for that kind of purpose, since we normally call or email the people in admin about this kind of thing, and anyway I'm not in the office now and neither are they. But the debited credit card is a good sign. Suggest you just give them a couple of more weeks and then pursue it. If you desperately wanted to front end load your final processing requirements immediately then you would have to get someone like me to divulge a useful email address, I guess :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

Would really appreciate that e-mail address George.... ;-)
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello.
This happened to me - CC debited but no acknowledgement e mail. So I phoned them and they told me an acknowledgement e mail had been sent on the same day as my CC was debited. They confirmed the e mail address (which was correct) and just sent it to me again a few hours later. So it looks like sometimes they just don't turn up - like all e mails I suppose.

Madhu