Visa Sub class 176 and pregnancy

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Visa Sub class 176 and pregnancy

We have 176 visa granted. My spouse is the sencondary applicant. We are planning to shift permanantly to melbourne before May-2012.Still we have not validated our visas. We have the intentions to have a new babi in near future.
So is there will be any issue If my spouse become pregnent before visa validation.
Secondly what will be the status of the new babi if she become pregnant after viza grant and enter OZ with pregnancy. Is the new babi will become OZ citizen automatically.

Kindly advice.
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the roughsanjuwakhare is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Visa Sub class 176 and pregnancy

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
We have 176 visa granted. My spouse is the sencondary applicant. We are planning to shift permanantly to melbourne before May-2012.Still we have not validated our visas. We have the intentions to have a new babi in near future.
So is there will be any issue If my spouse become pregnent before visa validation.
Secondly what will be the status of the new babi if she become pregnant after viza grant and enter OZ with pregnancy. Is the new babi will become OZ citizen automatically.

Kindly advice.
I believe, You can travel during pregnancy. That will not affect ur visa status. Only some airlines will not allow to travell in 8th and 9th month of pregnancy. If baby is born in AU he become an Aussie.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Kindly some senior members advise please.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

What was wrong with the answer you got?
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

Don't even won't to answer on this kind of replays

Person did answer YOU......why are you so rude?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!