Visa stamping from pakistan?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough
Default Visa stamping from pakistan?

Please any one from Pakistan tell me what is my next step how can I stamping the visa from Karachi and also tell me what the limitation of initial entry to Australia as the decision date on my visa approval letter is 17-January 2008 so please tell me the what is the date limit of initial entry?

Which documents I need to send for visa stamping ?
Regards
Ali
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa stamping from pakistan?

Hi,
Your passports and a copy of your Grant letter should be sent to the Immigration office http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...stan/index.htm

You initial entry date into Australia should be on your grant letter.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply, here is the actually wording in grant letter

"on 17 January 2008 a deceision was taken to grant Ali a class BN Visa.

Now that the visa has been granted the visa holder must take an initial entry to Australia as the holder of a class BN visa before.please note that it is not possible to change this date"

from this text they only mentioned the date of decision but they are not mentiong the any dead line can you tell me please what is the deadline?

seconldy I am from karachi there no embassy .so I need to send via couried in Islamabd (here is the embassy).will you tell me which couriere I can use for visa stamping.

Reagrds

Ali
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:45 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alikhi
Thanks for reply, here is the actually wording in grant letter

"on 17 January 2008 a deceision was taken to grant Ali a class BN Visa.

Now that the visa has been granted the visa holder must take an initial entry to Australia as the holder of a class BN visa before.please note that it is not possible to change this date"

from this text they only mentioned the date of decision but they are not mentiong the any dead line can you tell me please what is the deadline?

seconldy I am from karachi there no embassy .so I need to send via couried in Islamabd (here is the embassy).will you tell me which couriere I can use for visa stamping.

Reagrds

Ali
Contact your CO. The entry date is usually 12 months from the date of either your medical or police clearances. Whichever is the earliest.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Thanks
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

umer830 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alikhi
Thanks
H Ali,

Congrats on getting your grant letter. I also applied 175 MODL application here from pakistan on 6th , jan, 2008. Can you please tell how much time it took to process your case and wehn did u uploaded Police and medical certificates.

My last question is how one isnotified of case officer allocation,
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

The case process time u can check on blank email on [email protected] from which u can got the email in my case there
is my history is following

- Aug -2006 successfully ACS
- 25 Sept 2006 logged date for Skilled Independent visa
- 25 June 2007 C0 assigned ( request for PCC/Medical/IELTS)
- 20 June 2007 ( Medical send)
- 25 Aug -2007 (PCC Send)
- --- I am not sending IELTS coz I am not getting 6 band in all
- Sep -2007 (Reminder letter 28 days for IELTS_
- Nov-2007 (another Reminder letter from diac)
- 25-Dec 2007 Finally I send IELTS with language Bonus point letter
- 24-Jan-2007 Visa Grant Letter

I think when your case officer assigned U have received and email from your co then they are asking you further documents
PCC/Medical any other documents if you are not provide them then after Co assigned IT will take 2 to three month. There
for time is different for different case in my case as you can see that I delayed for IELTS that’s why It will take little bit
long.

I think in normal cases from Pakistan 9 to 12 month case will be finalized.

Regards

Ali
Old May 13th 2008, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

Innovative is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ali,

How to get the Language Bonus point letter ?
Please guide.

Regards,
Ali
Old May 14th 2008, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

hi

if you have any university/diploma level education in your community language then you will take a letter from ur institution in which is clearly mentioned that the language of instruction is your community language

ok

best of luck

Regards

Ali