Wikiposts

Visa refused

Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:08 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough
Default Visa refused-1026i(Substantive visa)

Hi,

My 175 visa has just been refused on the IELTS being sent late today..

Anyways I am in Austrlia on a 457 visa. I want to reapply asap as I am on the CSL.
However in the refusal leter the case officer stated there are limitations on reapplying while in Austrlia based on form 1026i. I can't really understand what the form says.
Can someone please advise me If I can reapply or not???

help please please please

mrt

Last edited by mrt; Mar 19th 2009 at 6:37 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visa refused

Somebody else said they had the same problem -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=598529
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mrt
Hi,

My 175 visa has just been refused on the IELTS being sent late today..

Anyways I am in Austrlia on a 457 visa. I want to reapply asap as I am on the CSL.
However in the refusal leter the case officer stated there are limitations on reapplying while in Austrlia based on form 1026i.
Can someone please advise me If I can reapply or not???

help please please please

mrt
Hi mrt,
Same question I am going to ask you that I put to pradeep22. Did you appear for IELTS after lodging your application? This (visa refusal due to late IELTS) is causing lot of tension.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:38 pm
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi mrt,
Same question I am going to ask you that I put to pradeep22. Did you appear for IELTS after lodging your application? This (visa refusal due to late IELTS) is causing lot of tension.
Hi,
Yes I did apply for EILTS after my application.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrt
Hi,
you have to have it submited at the same time as you apply for the visa - you can not submit after - reason why visa was refused - really sorry
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

lalitahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
you have to have it submited at the same time as you apply for the visa - you can not submit after - reason why visa was refused - really sorry
But I hope 'visa submit' also includes 28 days time (for online application). Now it can also be confusing
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lalitahuja
But I hope 'visa submit' also includes 28 days time (for online application). Now it can also be confusing
the 28 days is for submitting the supporting document. However, you need to enter the TRF details when you apply for. it's mandatory and the data is captured. Scanning and uploading the TRF document within 28 days is to simply validate what you have entered in the application is right or not.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
the 28 days is for submitting the supporting document. However, you need to enter the TRF details when you apply for. it's mandatory and the data is captured. Scanning and uploading the TRF document within 28 days is to simply validate what you have entered in the application is right or not.
So can I upload marriage certificate or any other documents as proof marriage in 28 days time or I need to upload while applying ? I hope I just need to mention my dependents and proof need to upload in 28 days time. Please correct if I am wrong.

I have also filled PRE Logdement form DIAC website and they came up with this one (extract)

'EVIDENCE TO ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION WHEN INCLUDING YOUR
SPOUSE/INTERDEPENDENT PARTNER IN YOUR APPLICATION:

Whether you are married or in a de facto (common law) relationship, you
must include evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing and
that you have a commitment to a shared life together. This evidence may
include, but is not limited to, the following:
* history of your relationship
* evidence of joint assets, such as property and/or shares
* joint rental receipts and accounts in both names
* birth certificates for children
* statutory declaration from family and friends detailing the length of
your relationship
* other evidence to support your relationship.
'

It looks like I can do without marriage certificate.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:40 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lalitahuja
So can I upload marriage certificate or any other documents as proof marriage in 28 days time or I need to upload while applying ? I hope I just need to mention my dependents and proof need to upload in 28 days time. Please correct if I am wrong.

I have also filled PRE Logdement form DIAC website and they came up with this one (extract)

'EVIDENCE TO ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION WHEN INCLUDING YOUR
SPOUSE/INTERDEPENDENT PARTNER IN YOUR APPLICATION:

Whether you are married or in a de facto (common law) relationship, you
must include evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing and
that you have a commitment to a shared life together. This evidence may
include, but is not limited to, the following:
* history of your relationship
* evidence of joint assets, such as property and/or shares
* joint rental receipts and accounts in both names
* birth certificates for children
* statutory declaration from family and friends detailing the length of
your relationship
* other evidence to support your relationship.
'

It looks like I can do without marriage certificate.

Yes! you can submit it later because it is not calculated towards you points.

I think you already had your answer for this query in your previous post.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
100% agree with you sir...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Altavista
Yes! you can submit it later because it is not calculated towards you points.

I think you already had your answer for this query in your previous post.
Yes, I got answer and I think replied from you only but I want be sure shot abt it and that's why lodged 'Pre Lodgement Query' to DIAC. It seems that if I don't have marriage certificate I need to show a lots of proof.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i think the marriage contract (for married) is the most important document. In my case, I submitted our MC and added more on what was shown in your list above like history, joint bank account, etc. I just wanna make sure. When my CO contacted me, he didnt ask for other additional info except for my meds that I have not complied since I waited until my CO will contact me.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrt
Hi,
DIAC website clearly states that you need to apply for IELTS BEFORE apply for the VISA. When applying for your PR, you will need to enter the Ref no. for your IELTS. I do not know how you managed to submit your VISA application without this Ref no. but DIAC are very strict about this. Submitting your VISA application before doing your IELTS or applying for your Skills Assessment will lead to immediate refusal; no two ways. Hope you get it right this time. Gd luck!
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

"...I do not know how you managed to submit your VISA application ..."

Hi VanAxel,
This is for online application. But if you are paperbased, no body can stop you from sending your packet without IELTS score or any other doc for that matter. I was also surprised as to how anyone can lodge app without IELTS but cracked the code ultimately...
Old Mar 20th 2009, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

maverickdale is on a distinguished road

Everyone lodging an application should read Booklet 6 for Independent Skilled Migration Applicants. Everything is there that is including the submission of IELTS results (regardless if Paper or online based application).
Booklet 6 is like the bible for all applicants. Everything is stated there. If there are questions and point of clarification, then that's the time to post here so people can also give their insights. I believe reading this booklet 6 (136/175, as my case before) is part of the due diligence process an applicant needs to take.

I feel bad since the reason of the refusal is technical--failure to submit IELTS RESULT at the time of VISA LODGEMENT which could have been avoided.

Moving forwards, the guidelines are in the DIAC's site, just try to search for it so will be more guided.

Cheers,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.