Wikiposts

visa refused

Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

pradeep22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa refused

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Hey, Pradeep. Sorry to hear about your visa being refused. In answer to your questions, yes, you can reapply for a visa using the IELTS results from when you took your test. No, you cannot keep your spot in the queue. You will be submitting a new application, so going to the back of the line.

Good luck with your new application.
Thank you very much. your answer is a great relief.

I am going to apply again. My assessment is expiring on 31 st of May is it ok if I apply before that.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Altavista
Did you submitted your IELTS late or your wife's IELTS late.

I submitted my IELTS with my applicaiton and after 6 months submitted my wife's IELTS. Will it harm my application any way.

You worried me as well.

Please advice.
You are on the safe side no harm to your application. your wife IELTS can submit later in the process because it wont added to your points scheme
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi pradeep22,
Did you take IELTS after applying or you were having your IELTS score when you applied but did/could not upload it within the 28 days time? Please clarify.
I did the the IELTS before apply to DIAC but not enough points.then I submitted my application without IELTS and 3 months later I submitted and got refused
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pradeep22
I did the the IELTS before apply to DIAC but not enough points.then I submitted my application without IELTS and 3 months later I submitted and got refused
Pradeep, you might have a case for review, if you actually took the test before applying to DIAC. please check with an experienced agent.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Pradeep, you might have a case for review, if you actually took the test before applying to DIAC. please check with an experienced agent.
can 175 be subjected for review?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

DIAC has send me a refusal mail. I am on the CSL MODL paper based application. Application is quite fast now. This is my experience to every one, don't apply without IELTS it is strait away to refusal. no excuse for that.

thank you
Hey man,
I feel sorry about you but you should not have applied without IELTS in the first place. That is very clear cut requirement given on DIAC. In fact, you can not apply without IELTS online. They ask you about test reference number and that is mandatory field.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi pradeep22,
Did you take IELTS after applying or you were having your IELTS score when you applied but did/could not upload it within the 28 days time? Please clarify.
I did IELTS before applying but could not get a required points and I lodged the application and submitted the IELTS 3 months later.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

I did IELTS before applying but could not get a required points and I lodged the application and submitted the IELTS 3 months later.
If you are going to reapply then you might be able to speed up the new application by applying for state sponsorship
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

so, in essence your application was denied because you had less than the required points? i mean not even the 100 required to pool your application?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

so, in essence your application was denied because you had less than the required points? i mean not even the 100 required to pool your application?
whether or not he had enough points, the application needed proof of english at time of submission. hence, the refusal.

further to your previous reply about the applicant taking ielts before submitting, even in that case, i think if the results show a date later than that of the application, it will be refused. for the simple reason that sitting for the test doesn't prove anything unless you have the results required.

also, the 175 doesn't have the right of appeal.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

steelcreator is an unknown quantity at this point

HI ,
IELTS band score is must before you apply. its mandatry. must follow visa CHECH LIST.

now if u hav enough score, better re apply as soon as possible.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

steelcreator is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
IELTS score is must it does not matter whether u r in pool or whatever the point u hold.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much. your answer is a great relief.

I am going to apply again. My assessment is expiring on 31 st of May is it ok if I apply before that.
Yes, Pradeep. If you have everything you need and it's all still valid you can go ahead and apply now. Just be sure that your skills assessment is still valid and that your IELTS is still valid. You may need to get new reference letters to upload if yours is from August 2008. DIAC may want one more recent.

Best of luck with your new application
Old Mar 20th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

I applied for 175 gsm visa august 2008 and my case was refused due to late submission of IELTS. Is it possible to reapply with the IELTS and pay the fee again.

Can I pay the fee again and keep my slot in the queu and ask DIAC to process my application.

Anyone who faced a similar situation please help me
sorry to hear that man and as i remember we all were saying in this thread , may be u remember......