Visa Refused :-((

Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Visa Refused :-((

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Only kidding!!!
Got our visa today, hip hooray, hip hooray :-)))

That was evil!!!!

lol

scared silly for a brief moment never seen a 'visa refused thread'

congratulations though.

Chris
Old Aug 18th 2005, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Nice one...

Visa Refused eh?? I havent heard of once case on this site of a visa being refused, in 18 months of posting on here.

SS
Old Aug 18th 2005, 7:58 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Only kidding!!!
Excellent news Kevin you got me worried then...
CONGRATULATIONS and OOD LUCK

Went to the seaside yesterday so didn't log on so only just seen it

Ang
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

I know without the help of this forum and Overseas Emigration (our agents) we wouldn't have done it.

It now feels like it has been well worth all the hassle (TRA and the 8 page CV and references going back 22 years, Getting 6 people to praise me up (saying what a good bloke I am) because of my minor criminal record and the £4K or so it has cost)

To all waiting, it will be your time soon, to all thinking of it then I would say "go for it". It is always better to have the oppurtunity (even if you don't use it) rather than looking back in 10 years and saying "I wonder if we could have got a visa??"

Looking forward to our 3 week holiday in November now (Sydney to Cairns) then the world (at least Oz) is our oyster :-))
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:11 am
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Only kidding!!!

i was totally shocked...but glad to know when i read the long awaited "got it"
cheers:-)
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

kev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant futurekev235 has a brilliant future

Only kidding!!!
From one kev to another , well done

Kev
Old Aug 20th 2005, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

MartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kev235
From one kev to another , well done

Kev
Well done. Think you had us all going there!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:25 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Only kidding!!!
You nasty person, you. NOT a thead title I want to see - ever!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Nicky
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Only kidding!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 12:38 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Only kidding!!!

goodo kevin and congrates, what was your timeline like after you sent your meds off. bet you can't wait to get on that plane now lol

ATB

andy
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1974
goodo kevin and congrates, what was your timeline like after you sent your meds off. bet you can't wait to get on that plane now lol

ATB

andy
Hi Woody
Meds were sent off at the end / middle of July, we then had to send some additional info (regarding my wifes passport details) then we got it. Doesn't take long after the meds are sent

Good luck!!
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:15 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Hi Woody
Meds were sent off at the end / middle of July, we then had to send some additional info (regarding my wifes passport details) then we got it. Doesn't take long after the meds are sent

Good luck!!
hope so kevin we had our meds mid july and they were recieved 25th of july so just waiting on the out come, been looking on the austimeline and we are on the same page lol but we are the last to find out if its yes or no

no the panick sets in lol won't be long now til your packin and bookin flights

good luck kevin

andy
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woody1974
hope so kevin we had our meds mid july and they were recieved 25th of july so just waiting on the out come, been looking on the austimeline and we are on the same page lol but we are the last to find out if its yes or no

no the panick sets in lol won't be long now til your packin and bookin flights

good luck kevin

andy
Should be any day now for you, I see you applied 1 day after us.
I'll keep my eyes open for your "I got it!!"
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:35 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

What a horrible joke

Congrats Kevin. Great feeling isnt it?
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
What a horrible joke

Congrats Kevin. Great feeling isnt it?
Yep, utter relief

Need to find something else to do now :-))

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.