Visa Question

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Visa Question

I have a million and one things to think about the moment, so sorry if this has been asked before, and information is on here.
Fiance is NZ citizen (we are getting married before we move to Aus if that makes a differenc), and we are moving to Aus. What is best visa for me to get (is it PR? or a 457?), and how long will it take on applying? Looking to be in Aus by September this year. Completely confused, as it is in no way as straight forward as it was to move to NZ, and somehow more exhausted from this shorter move already, than I was the big move from the UK to NZ!

Thank you in advance for your responses!
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 5:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Question

Originally Posted by NZBee
I have a million and one things to think about the moment, so sorry if this has been asked before, and information is on here.
Fiance is NZ citizen (we are getting married before we move to Aus if that makes a differenc), and we are moving to Aus. What is best visa for me to get (is it PR? or a 457?), and how long will it take on applying? Looking to be in Aus by September this year. Completely confused, as it is in no way as straight forward as it was to move to NZ, and somehow more exhausted from this shorter move already, than I was the big move from the UK to NZ!

Thank you in advance for your responses!
Depends what visa you qualify for. No-one can tell you based on the info in your post. Have a look at the visa wizard and see if that helps.....

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 11:41 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Question

If you are living in New Zealand, why don't you become a New Zealand citizen first?