Visa query for self employed

Old Oct 16th 2012, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Visa query for self employed

Hi all I am looking for some help.

I am interested in coming to Australia and would like to run my own small business. Can anyone assist me with what type of visa allows you to be self employed. Is this an option under the working holiday visa, does anyone know if the 6 month rule still applies to this?

Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa query for self employed

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
Hi all I am looking for some help.

I am interested in coming to Australia and would like to run my own small business. Can anyone assist me with what type of visa allows you to be self employed. Is this an option under the working holiday visa, does anyone know if the 6 month rule still applies to this?

Thanks for your help.
What happened to your existing PR visa?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 8:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What happened to your existing PR visa?
Maybe it's someone called Kelly who was asking about WHVs in January. Have no idea why two people are using the same username in two different countries though.

OP perhaps you could let us know as it would be easier for posters to reply, when knowing who they're talking to as obviously it's a bit confusing because you are currently showing as working in Perth.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Im not sure who is using my profile but i didnt post this. Having said that who made you guys mi5? you seem to know more about my visa than the government.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:13 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure who is using my profile but i didnt post this. Having said that who made you guys mi5? you seem to know more about my visa than the government.
I suggest you change the password on your account then. I will tell Admin that it appears your account has been hacked.

As for being MI5 - as Moneypenny said, its easier to help someone if we look at their whole background hence many of us research previous posts in order to get a full picture.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 9:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It hardly takes Mi5 to see your location is Perth. So when 'you' say you want to move to Aus, it raises questions. There was a post from your username in January signed by 'Kelly'. Do you know them? I'd definitely change your password. It's a bit odd.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:29 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, change your password.

Possibly someone has used your computer when you were still logged in, or you may have accessed BE one time on a computer other than your own and it saved your login details via the "remember me" box.
Attached Images  
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Was my gf looking for some info for a friend. I seriously think some of you need to chill out though, its hardly a big deal.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:38 am
Home and Happy

Was my gf looking for some info for a friend. I seriously think some of you need to chill out though, its hardly a big deal.
You don't get it do you?we try to help people based on the background given in their threads. There are a lot of trolls that appear on sites like this posting different stories on different threads and it gets a little tedious when you spend hours researching info for someone only to fond that the next day they post a different story wanting a different visa - and neither of them are genuine.
I know I'm not the only one who now researches previous posts before investing time and energy, and if the person seems to have different personas and stories, with no clear reason for it, sorry but my interest finishes there.

Now if your account has been accessed by an unknown person I suggest that you change your password. After all that person is now accessing some of your personal details, including your pms and email address.

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 21st 2012 at 1:53 am.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Please yourself. Sorry to show concern or want to help. Won't happen again.