education

Old Nov 1st 2017, 10:40 am
Just Joined

aminn_524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default education

am from Iran and living in East Asia.I applied for PR last year.Every thing seems to be fine other than their repetitive requests for military service discharge papers.I had the last request reminder email yesterday.
In my country military service is obligatory and on 2007 I used educational temporary suspension permission to leave the country and as I didn't go to army, I don't have any discharge paper. I explained to them several times but still they insists on requesting discharge papers.My question is: What they are looking for? They want to make sure that I have not escaped army? or I have not been involved in development of mass destruction weapon program? Are they considering dishonorable refraining from doing the Military service and refuse my file?
Sorry for asking my case in British expats website but I heard that advices on this forum is very trustable and I gave it a try.
regards
Old Nov 1st 2017, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

WRUSSELL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: education

You could try using form 1399.
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by WRUSSELL
You could try using form 1399.
Thank you for the response, I filled up the form just now, but some of the parts like employment history and tertiary education already answered in form 80 and 1221, should i just mention like this" I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION IN FORM 80 & 1221" OR I should repeat them again
Old Nov 2nd 2017, 10:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aminn_524
Thank you for the response, I filled up the form just now, but some of the parts like employment history and tertiary education already answered in form 80 and 1221, should i just mention like this" I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION IN FORM 80 & 1221" OR I should repeat them again
Lots of questions are repeated on immigration forms. You need to answer them each time. Just referring DIBP to your previous form won't work.
Old Nov 3rd 2017, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Thank you got it, so just one question, under which document type, this form should be uploaded?