Visa options.. Please help!

Old Nov 17th 2013, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa options.. Please help!

Originally Posted by hairart
It's just a little annoying that we share the same queen, many people have very strong ties to Australian citizens, yet it is so difficult to do anything other than visit.. Even though some are prepared to pay... it was in the news the other day that so many people are coming to the UK for the our national health service, its stretching it to the limit, and waiting times are growing, and they may start charging people that are not UK permanent residents. Last year i had to wait 9 months to get some pain relief injections in my spine!
For someone so keen to get their middle aged friends with no skills into Australia, you are certainly pretty down on everyone else that looks to move to another country. It is just a British passport and indeed I am proud to be British, but it is not a god given right to live wherever we choose, we are not the master race.

Last edited by Bermudashorts; Nov 17th 2013 at 3:29 am. Reason: sp
Old Nov 17th 2013, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
For someone so keen to get their middle aged friends with no skills into Australia, you are certainly pretty down on everyone else that looks to move to another country. It is just a British passport and indeed I am proud to be British, but it is not a god given right to live wherever we choose, we are not the master race.
I'm not saying it should be, and that's a bit rude to talk to me like that, there's no need.. I came on here for some advise that's all! I earned my visa with my skills the same as everyone else, with a lot of worry and doubts along the way.. I didn't get to Australia, for reasons that I don't want to go into, so I know it isn't a god given right! I was just hoping for her that someone on BE might know something or have a solution to look into just because that's the sort of person I am. But I get trodden down (or that's how it feels).. Reminds me why I stayed away from here for so long...
Old Nov 17th 2013, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying it should be, and that's a bit rude to talk to me like that, there's no need.. I came on here for some advise that's all! I earned my visa with my skills the same as everyone else, with a lot of worry and doubts along the way.. I didn't get to Australia, for reasons that I don't want to go into, so I know it isn't a god given right! I was just hoping for her that someone on BE might know something or have a solution to look into just because that's the sort of person I am. But I get trodden down (or that's how it feels).. Reminds me why I stayed away from here for so long...
And you have received plenty of help. But you have made several disparaging remarks about immigrants, oh unless they are British immigrants because that is alright, that have worn thin now.
Old Nov 17th 2013, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

I haven't made disparaging comments at all ! I am merely stating facts
I think I may have touched a nerve....
Old Nov 18th 2013, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I haven't made disparaging comments at all ! I am merely stating facts
I think I may have touched a nerve....
Touched a nerve? No I am British, caucasian, my English is really excellent and I moved to Australia ... all of which seems to be ok with you so no nerves touched here.

I just don't like hypocrites that expect doors to be open to them and their friends but look down their noses at other people that want to emigrate and particularly if by a chance of their birth they have a different mother tongue.. Maybe you should think harder about how you come across.

Mmmm but there are so many in the UK that can't even speak English
So how have these people managed to get into Australia and work?
It's just a little annoying that we share the same queen, many people have very strong ties to Australian citizens, yet it is so difficult to do anything other than visit.. Even though some are prepared to pay... it was in the news the other day that so many people are coming to the UK for the our national health service, its stretching it to the limit, and waiting times are growing, and they may start charging people that are not UK permanent residents. Last year i had to wait 9 months to get some pain relief injections in my spine!
Old Nov 18th 2013, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

For god sake.. I obviously have touched a nerve.. I'm not talking about the people that have got visas in an honest way! Get off your high horse and go enjoy your life... Oh and by the way I'm not racist either before you throw that one in too !!
Old Nov 18th 2013, 7:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get this thread back on track please, or I shall close it.
Old Nov 18th 2013, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

I agree Pollyana, I don't think I asked for any of that.

Last edited by hairart; Nov 18th 2013 at 8:53 am.