Visa Lodged today - anyone elses?

Old May 3rd 2005, 8:03 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Visa Lodged today - anyone elses?

In the hands of four corners!
thanks

Originally Posted by Rooksie
who is your agent please?

have sent you good luck karma.
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

I sent mine Apr 18 and was received by ASPC Apr 20. Im non-MODL, Skilled-Independent (Class BN, Subclass 136).

Looks like we have parallel timelines guys.
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:06 am
Francis DS

Good luck to you! I've just sent mine today (May 3rd).

-Francis

Old May 3rd 2005, 11:53 am
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Visa Lodged today - anyone elses?

not heard anything yet - hummmmm i suppose it has been bank holiday etc.!!
oh well lets wait some more then!! lol

Originally Posted by paulb
My application has been signed for in Adelaide. PHEW!
Old May 3rd 2005, 11:55 am
vb2

Hi good luck to you also, fingers crossed and all that! at least we can keep an eye on each others to see how we are all getting on!!
take care
vb2

Originally Posted by Francis DS
Good luck to you! I've just sent mine today (May 3rd).

-Francis
Old May 3rd 2005, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2
not heard anything yet - hummmmm i suppose it has been bank holiday etc.!!
oh well lets wait some more then!! lol
Well at least I know my application arrived. I was hoping for an acknowledgement and case number today, but I guess thats asking a bit much, only been on there desk since Friday, so hopefully sometime this week.
Old May 4th 2005, 8:49 am
vb2

at least yours has arrived safely - i dont even know if mine has got there yet lol!!
regards

Well at least I know my application arrived. I was hoping for an acknowledgement and case number today, but I guess thats asking a bit much, only been on there desk since Friday, so hopefully sometime this week.
Old May 4th 2005, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vb2
at least yours has arrived safely - i dont even know if mine has got there yet lol!!
regards
Just to say I got an acknowledgement email from DIMIA this morning, along with case file number.
Whats the next thing to worry about now????
Old May 4th 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pata
Just to say I got an acknowledgement email from DIMIA this morning, along with case file number.

I received the acknowledgement email from DIMIA last April 21st. Im now waiting for the Medical / PCC request. That I believe is what we should both be bitting our nails for now =)
Old May 4th 2005, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

hunser is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys,

Just sent my 136 app off to DIMIA this morning so will keep this thread posted with my progress.

Must admit it's a strange old feeling when it finally goes in the post having spent so long putting it all together - reckon it might be something akin to the feeling when you send your first born off for their first day at school!?!?!

Cheers, Paul
Old May 4th 2005, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Thats not fair, I sent mine 3 days before you. I had my credit card company on the phone last night queerying the payment to DIMIA. When I said it was OK they asked me to e mail DIMIA and ask them to request payment again. I did so last night and got an e mail this morning saying my credit card company have not authorised the payment. I mailed them back saying I sent a mail last night and giving my details again as requested.
Hopefully that will do the trick!!

The mail from DIMIA had a reference number on it. What does the case number look like, letters or numbers or both??
Old May 4th 2005, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

The mail from DIMIA had a reference number on it. What does the case number look like, letters or numbers or both??

Mine came on this format: AAA2005/99999

3 letters + year + / + 5 numbers
Old May 4th 2005, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Thats not fair, I sent mine 3 days before you. I had my credit card company on the phone last night queerying the payment to DIMIA. When I said it was OK they asked me to e mail DIMIA and ask them to request payment again. I did so last night and got an e mail this morning saying my credit card company have not authorised the payment. I mailed them back saying I sent a mail last night and giving my details again as requested.
Hopefully that will do the trick!!

The ref. no. had 3 letters 2005/ then 5 numbers.
They said that this must be quoted in all correspondence and name and contact details of case officer will be forwarded in near future.
My credit card hasn't been charged yet though??
Thought that would have happened first!!
Maybe...... They are going to let me in for nothing????
Could be that applicant no. xxxx gets a freebie... like walking into a supermarket as millionth customer and getting your shopping free!!
On second thoughts.. maybe I should go and check my credit card balance again!
Old May 5th 2005, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

The ref. no. had 3 letters 2005/ then 5 numbers.
They said that this must be quoted in all correspondence and name and contact details of case officer will be forwarded in near future.
My credit card hasn't been charged yet though??
Thought that would have happened first!!
Maybe...... They are going to let me in for nothing????
Could be that applicant no. xxxx gets a freebie... like walking into a supermarket as millionth customer and getting your shopping free!!
On second thoughts.. maybe I should go and check my credit card balance again!
The reference no. was just numbers.

Stll nothing yet!
Old May 6th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

The reference no. was just numbers.

Stll nothing yet!
Got my acknowledgement e mail today with my case file number.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.