Visa Granted Even if PCC or IELTS expired

Old May 1st 2009, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Granted Even if PCC or IELTS expired

Hi just wanna know if there were anyone granted a visa even if PCC or IELTS already expired. My CO contacted me last Feb 2009 and only asked for my MEDS and nothing else but until now no visa grant yet but my hubby and my PCCs already expired last April and my hubby's IELTS will expire on May too.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default Re: Visa Granted Even if PCC or IELTS expired

Originally Posted by Halle
Hi just wanna know if there were anyone granted a visa even if PCC or IELTS already expired. My CO contacted me last Feb 2009 and only asked for my MEDS and nothing else but until now no visa grant yet but my hubby and my PCCs already expired last April and my hubby's IELTS will expire on May too.
You have a very good question. I hope someone will reply to you soon. There are very cool people are here
Old May 1st 2009, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

mitesh82 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is really bad that u r still not gettin answer from ur CO... since its been long time you had CO.

In my case CO (which was allocated to me in March 10) has request me to do PCC and medical both as they are expired.. I have uploaded both of them and they finalized my medical within 4 days after they received and I got visa grant very next day..

So I think better you should have send PLE regarding status of ur case..

and you should have to do it very sooner..

hope u get ur visa very soon..
Old May 2nd 2009, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Halle
I got the other option . my meds were expired in march 2009 and pcc may 2009 then got grant visa in late march 2009 till validation sept 2009. hope this would help
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
I got the other option . my meds were expired in march 2009 and pcc may 2009 then got grant visa in late march 2009 till validation sept 2009. hope this would help
as far as i know ielts tests are not required to be redone after u submit ur visa application. ielts is valid for 2 years..so u only have to submit ur visa application within 2 years of ielts test.

most probably u have to redo medicals and obtain pcc again as they r valid for 1 year only.....but some posters have been given extension by diac by a few months.
Old May 4th 2009, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mitesh82
this is really bad that u r still not gettin answer from ur CO... since its been long time you had CO.

In my case CO (which was allocated to me in March 10) has request me to do PCC and medical both as they are expired.. I have uploaded both of them and they finalized my medical within 4 days after they received and I got visa grant very next day..

So I think better you should have send PLE regarding status of ur case..

and you should have to do it very sooner..

hope u get ur visa very soon..
Mitesh, you are indeed very lucky to get visa grant sooo fast! u must be online then...mine is paper base, maybe one of the reasons of the delay plus from HR country...Thanks for sharing!
Old May 4th 2009, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
thanks bahaa.mourad! Your meds being expired before the visa grant can already give me an idea...that you can still be granted a visa even if some of your files expired. But i guess, still would depend on your CO...
Old May 4th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by slippery30
as far as i know ielts tests are not required to be redone after u submit ur visa application. ielts is valid for 2 years..so u only have to submit ur visa application within 2 years of ielts test.

most probably u have to redo medicals and obtain pcc again as they r valid for 1 year only.....but some posters have been given extension by diac by a few months.
O yes, i remember reading in the website or booklet 6 that IELTS must be within 2years validity upon submission of your application. Ok, at least the IELTS part is ok. Yes, we got another PCC last week and will email it to our CO for update. Thanks slippery30...