Visa Granted but ....

Old Dec 6th 2016, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

naush123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Granted but ....

Hi

I need to ask a question. My friend applied for Canadian Permanent Residency and application got rejected and banned. Her husband then applied for Australian PR 190 and got granted recently. He forgot to mention about canadian PR rejection and still got australian PR. Would it effect anything ? or is he good to move forward now..

Regards,
Old Dec 6th 2016, 2:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Granted but ....

Originally Posted by naush123
Hi

I need to ask a question. My friend applied for Canadian Permanent Residency and application got rejected and banned. Her husband then applied for Australian PR 190 and got granted recently. He forgot to mention about canadian PR rejection and still got australian PR. Would it effect anything ? or is he good to move forward now..

Regards,
How does one "forget" to mention that he has a visa denied and a ban?
Old Dec 6th 2016, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
How does one "forget" to mention that he has a visa denied and a ban?
It just went through as his spouse who was principal applicant in canada is now secondary. But visa granted.. now what should they do?

Last edited by naush123; Dec 6th 2016 at 4:24 am.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 5:06 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

any one with any suggestions ??
They should have sent a notice of incorrect answers. If they have lied on the application then it won't be good if/when DIBP discover it.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

do u think it would effect the outcome
Old Dec 6th 2016, 5:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Try getting a professional opinion
Old Dec 6th 2016, 8:58 am
Still alive

I hope so. I have no sympathy for whatever happens to someone who cheats the system to obtain a visa when I did it the correct (legal) way.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

I hope so. I have no sympathy for whatever happens to someone who cheats the system to obtain a visa when I did it the correct (legal) way.
no body does it deliberately.. im saying i just missed by mistake and am not cheating otherwise won't even ask here about it.. Would have jut hidden it anyways... serious rudeness on your part... please don't answer if you cannot be kind to one another..
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:08 am
Still alive

no body does it deliberately.. im saying i just missed by mistake and am not cheating otherwise won't even ask here about it.. Would have jut hidden it anyways... serious rudeness on your part... please don't answer if you cannot be kind to one another..
Sorry, but one does not "forget" to mention a visa refusal when the online application clearly asks whether you or anyone on the application have ever been denied a visa.

Thought it was a "friend" who lied on the application?

And as this is a free internet forum, you don't get to decide who answers your posts. Don't like the answers you get? Don't lie on your application and don't ask whether it's going to come back to bite you.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Sorry, but one does not "forget" to mention a visa refusal when the online application clearly asks whether you or anyone on the application have ever been denied a visa.

Thought it was a "friend" who lied on the application?

And as this is a free internet forum, you don't get to decide who answers your posts. Don't like the answers you get? Don't lie on your application and don't ask whether it's going to come back to bite you.
i hope you don't get int the situations like this. People get into situations because of mistakes too.. you just have to be kind enough to tell them and help them with the situation... please don't answer if u cannot be of any help to others... let others reply and help
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:14 am
Still alive

i hope you don't get int the situations like this. People get into situations because of mistakes too.. you just have to be kind enough to tell them and help them with the situation... please don't answer if u cannot be of any help to others... let others reply and help
Nope. I'm currently applying for a visa for my partner to move to Canada with me. We have filled in all of the details correctly and truthfully. So I'm already in the situation of applying for a visa. This is the second application for both of us, since we both moved to Australia from other countries previously. And guess what? We were truthful on those applications as well!

Like I said, you don't get to decide who answers your posts. This is a free, public forum so anyone can answer. If you want help then do as Polly said and hire a registered migration agent who can advise you. For my part I hope that PR is revoked and a ban implemented. People who are not truthful on their applications make it more difficult for everyone else who is truthful.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:19 am
Still alive

you just don't get it i guess.. there is a difference between mistake and truth.. i guess you just fought with your wife and showing your anger here for that.. no point talking to people like you. losers
I'm a woman. Dorothy is a female name, so no I didn't fight with my wife. I am unmarried so don't have a wife. Or a husband!

You are the one who doesn't get it. There is no mistake in not telling the truth when the question is very clear.

See a MARA registered agent. And read over the site rules about name calling.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

I'm a woman. Dorothy is a female name, so no I didn't fight with my wife. I am unmarried so don't have a wife. Or a husband!

You are the one who doesn't get it. There is no mistake in not telling the truth when the question is very clear.

it was a mistake and be kind to others because life is not kind .. and i m taking polly's advice.. dont worry..
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

thank you for advices... good luck
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect I, nor Dorothy, nor a host of others on here that have lots of immigration experience in lots of countries would ever get into this mess in the first place. Mainly because we follow the rules.

Here's my summary of your post.:

You were not honest about your previous ban ( how does one even receive a ban for just applying?), you were not honest about the subject being a'friend'.

If you don't like the answers then pony up some money and get professional help. Folks on here are incredibly helpful but not when their intelligence is being insulted.

Last edited by Tr1boy; Dec 6th 2016 at 10:55 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.