Visa Granted.

Old Jul 4th 2011, 7:03 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about
Default Visa Granted.

My dear fellow Britishexpats member it is my pleasure to announce that I have been granted the Visa today.
Thank you all very much in the entire journey. Your company made my journey swift and enjoyable. Britishexpats is the best thing that can ever happen to a person looking for online resource for all the his/her expatriation needs. I am lucky to be a part of it and in the future will try to more take active participation.
As for now I am on cloud nine. Though their are lots of chores to do before leaving but my biggest priority for the next few days is to have a Partaay.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 7:24 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Granted.

Congratulations
Old Jul 4th 2011, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
My dear fellow Britishexpats member it is my pleasure to announce that I have been granted the Visa today.
Thank you all very much in the entire journey. Your company made my journey swift and enjoyable. Britishexpats is the best thing that can ever happen to a person looking for online resource for all the his/her expatriation needs. I am lucky to be a part of it and in the future will try to more take active participation.
As for now I am on cloud nine. Though their are lots of chores to do before leaving but my biggest priority for the next few days is to have a Partaay.
Congrats man....the new journey begins for you
Old Jul 4th 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Congratulations man and best of luck
Old Jul 4th 2011, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations..........
could you please share that what is you initial entry date, in fact my interest is in expiry of medicals , did you go for the medicals again? or CO extended the validity of existing one
thanks
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

SquashAddict is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Bro!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Congratulations, its really fast express, like hypersonic jet.

My CO today on contacting just asked me to relax and wait till internal checks are undergone, but she didn't mention about External checks, should I assume these are done or still going.

anyway when u are heading to OZ!!!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Congratulations .....
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:44 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice

Nice to hear the good news John.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:28 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation bro. Update BE Time line site.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

mr_super_genius is an unknown quantity at this point

great news! congrats!! ....so where r u heading? and what's the initial entry date? please share if you dont mind
Old Jul 5th 2011, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.