British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Visa Granted. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/visa-granted-723514/)

thejohnhagen Jul 4th 2011 7:03 am

Visa Granted.

My dear fellow Britishexpats member it is my pleasure to announce that I have been granted the Visa today.
Thank you all very much in the entire journey. Your company made my journey swift and enjoyable. Britishexpats is the best thing that can ever happen to a person looking for online resource for all the his/her expatriation needs. I am lucky to be a part of it and in the future will try to more take active participation.
As for now I am on cloud nine. Though their are lots of chores to do before leaving but my biggest priority for the next few days is to have a Partaay. :rofl:

ROMFT_WO2RN Jul 4th 2011 7:24 am

Re: Visa Granted.

Congratulations :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

au_immig Jul 4th 2011 7:25 am

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen (Post 9473745)
My dear fellow Britishexpats member it is my pleasure to announce that I have been granted the Visa today.
Thank you all very much in the entire journey. Your company made my journey swift and enjoyable. Britishexpats is the best thing that can ever happen to a person looking for online resource for all the his/her expatriation needs. I am lucky to be a part of it and in the future will try to more take active participation.
As for now I am on cloud nine. Though their are lots of chores to do before leaving but my biggest priority for the next few days is to have a Partaay. :rofl:

Congrats man....the new journey begins for you :)

Rahmanktk Jul 4th 2011 8:05 am

Congratulations man and best of luck

Alfresco Jul 4th 2011 8:48 am

Congrats! :thumbsup:

legend_945 Jul 4th 2011 9:51 am

Congratulations..........
could you please share that what is you initial entry date, in fact my interest is in expiry of medicals , did you go for the medicals again? or CO extended the validity of existing one
thanks

SquashAddict Jul 4th 2011 9:53 am

Congratulations!!!

mustafa_jaleel Jul 4th 2011 11:40 am

Congratulations Bro!

jovipk Jul 4th 2011 12:15 pm

Hi,

Congratulations, its really fast express, like hypersonic jet.

My CO today on contacting just asked me to relax and wait till internal checks are undergone, but she didn't mention about External checks, should I assume these are done or still going.:confused:

anyway when u are heading to OZ!!!

musmanasghar Jul 4th 2011 12:26 pm

Congratulations .....:thumbup::thumbup:

mrsgreenstar76 Jul 4th 2011 1:44 pm

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

PLASTERERFROMWALES Jul 4th 2011 4:31 pm

Nice to hear the good news John.

dsn Jul 5th 2011 5:28 am

Congratulation bro. Update BE Time line site.

mr_super_genius Jul 5th 2011 4:28 pm

great news! congrats!! :thumbup: ....so where r u heading? and what's the initial entry date? please share if you dont mind :)

MrsE Jul 5th 2011 7:28 pm

Congrats! :D