Wikiposts

VISA GRANTED

Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VISA GRANTED

Wonderful news Steve and Tina

Enjoy your much deserved double celebrations............ from reading your posts (we too have non migrating children ) we can see what a ride you have had but hey..................

ITS SO GONNA BE WORTH IT!!

Debs and Family xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS! HOPE U HAVE A FAB NEW LIFE IN OZ xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations......I am really pleased for you and happy anniversary
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for all the lovely words and congrats.

Been a busy day had a few viewing on the house as our sale fell thought yesterday so back to all that cleaning- bugger!

Thought I'd be dancing on the ceiling but I think its more of a relief at the mo maybe after a few glasses of bubbly I'll be dancing

Thank you again

Tina and Steve xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS

All the very best for the future.

Kind regards Lou xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Didn't think I would ever write these words as we have had so many ups and downs but OUR VISA WAS GRANTED TODAY!!!!!

Its our anniversary today what a nice present from the ASPC!

What to thank everyone for their support and putting up with my whinging

Also thank you to all the Sept 07 applicants for keeping me going thought the bad days.

Thank you to Jane at CONCEPT AUSTRALIA your a star!!!!

Beth if you still come on this site the dizzy blonde is going to OZ.

I'm still shaking but to all those still waiting keep going it will happen

Tina x

wow congratulations!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:21 am
I'd rather be climbing

mkargo is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!! And best of luck with the house!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so pleased 4 u both!!!! Hope u drinki lots of bubble stuff to celebrate!!!! I got my visa put in my passport today!!

We all just need an upward turn in the housing market-fingers crossed!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
xxxx
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Thank you for all the lovely words and congrats.

Been a busy day had a few viewing on the house as our sale fell thought yesterday so back to all that cleaning- bugger!

Thought I'd be dancing on the ceiling but I think its more of a relief at the mo maybe after a few glasses of bubbly I'll be dancing

Thank you again

Tina and Steve xx
Congratulations!! good luck in your new life.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:28 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't think I would ever write these words as we have had so many ups and downs but OUR VISA WAS GRANTED TODAY!!!!!

Its our anniversary today what a nice present from the ASPC!

What to thank everyone for their support and putting up with my whinging

Also thank you to all the Sept 07 applicants for keeping me going thought the bad days.

Thank you to Jane at CONCEPT AUSTRALIA your a star!!!!

Beth if you still come on this site the dizzy blonde is going to OZ.

I'm still shaking but to all those still waiting keep going it will happen

Tina x
CONGRATS STEVE & TINA
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations have a great day and good luck with your new life