British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Visa Grant 25th May (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/visa-grant-25th-may-718380/)

moin May 25th 2011 11:14 am

Visa Grant 25th May

Heyy Everyone,

Just want to drop in and say after almost 2 years of waiting. I finally woke up to a great news! I have with me the visa grant letter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can't stop smiling. It's been long journey and to be honest sometimes I didn't had the heart to come out on this forum as I thought there is a possibility I would hear an unfavorable immigration policy change etc. Whilst most other time I was busy doing what most 20 something would do.

But I guess the reason the reason I am announcing it out here is because another success to the end of the immigration process would hearten everyone else hoping to get here. Best luck to you all.

Would be sending out the passport for visa evidencing after 5th June as I need the passport to sit in my professional exams.

Will definitely try to update my status and share experiences as I make the journey to settle in the promised land. :D

Cheers,
Mo

hellorajshahi May 25th 2011 11:23 am

Re: Visa Grant 25th May

Originally Posted by moin (Post 9386800)
Heyy Everyone,

Just want to drop in and say after almost 2 years of waiting. I finally woke up to a great news! I have with me the visa grant letter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can't stop smiling. It's been long journey and to be honest sometimes I didn't had the heart to come out on this forum as I thought there is a possibility I would hear an unfavorable immigration policy change etc. Whilst most other time I was busy doing what most 20 something would do.

But I guess the reason the reason I am announcing it out here is because another success to the end of the immigration process would hearten everyone else hoping to get here. Best luck to you all.

Would be sending out the passport for visa evidencing after 5th June as I need the passport to sit in my professional exams.

Will definitely try to update my status and share experiences as I make the journey to settle in the promised land. :D

Cheers,
Mo

Congratulation

thejohnhagen May 25th 2011 12:34 pm

Gr8 news dude. Cheer up and dream aloud now.
And dont forget to partay everyday.

mustafa_jaleel May 25th 2011 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by moin (Post 9386800)
Heyy Everyone,

Cheers,
Mo

Congratulations Mate!

MrsE May 25th 2011 2:54 pm

Congratulations!!!!!:D

moin May 25th 2011 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel (Post 9387035)
Congratulations Mate!

Thanks!!!! :D

moin May 25th 2011 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by MrsE (Post 9387316)
Congratulations!!!!!:D

Wow!!! that's got to be one the biggest congrats message I got today. And that's including all the hugs and kisses haha :eek:

moin May 25th 2011 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen (Post 9386944)
Gr8 news dude. Cheer up and dream aloud now.
And dont forget to partay everyday.

Thanks, Party after the exam on 5th June. Have to be patient even more! who knew? ;)

azakir May 25th 2011 4:12 pm

many many congratulations!!

tatoo May 25th 2011 5:36 pm

Mustufa, when will u break the big news, did u take followup from ur CO after submitting the 2nd medical/pcc?

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel (Post 9387035)
Congratulations Mate!

mustafa_jaleel May 25th 2011 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by tatoo (Post 9387691)
Mustufa, when will u break the big news, did u take followup from ur CO after submitting the 2nd medical/pcc?

Hey Tatoo, yes bro I got reply from my CO that the medicals have been received and they are referred to MOC, and CO also stated once the medicals are finalized then the case shall be finalized :) so lets see when that happens. Fingers crossed :)

Andy_P May 25th 2011 7:37 pm

Congrats, and good luck!

moin May 26th 2011 6:44 am

Thanks everyone! I assume the hard part of the journey only begins now :rolleyes: