Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Visa Connection agency in the Sunday Papers

Visa Connection agency in the Sunday Papers

Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Visa Connection agency in the Sunday Papers

Hi, please can anyone point me in the right direction. I need to find out the progress of my application and whether VC have lodged all docs correctly. Can you give me the direct phone number of the office that I need to ring to sort this mess out please? I also need to find out if they received my faxed 956 form.

Thanks alot. I tried the Number in adelaide, but my mistake and it was the pre-lodgment office and they could only give me a email weblink not a phone number. I sent an email,but it takes at least 5 days for an answer. I cannot wait that long! I need to find out so I know where I am going!! Thanks alot again.

Last edited by kurrikurri; Oct 7th 2008 at 7:25 am.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kurrikurri
Hi, please can anyone point me in the right direction. I need to find out the progress of my application and whether VC have lodged all docs correctly. Can you give me the direct phone number of the office that I need to ring to sort this mess out please? I also need to find out if they received my faxed 956 form.

Thanks alot. I tried the Number in adelaide, but my mistake and it was the pre-lodgment office and they could only give me a email weblink not a phone number. I sent an email,but it takes at least 5 days for an answer. I cannot wait that long! I need to find out so I know where I am going!! Thanks alot again.
www.immi.gov.au and follow the link for Contact Us....is there an echo in here?
And they won't tell you any details if they haven't received the form.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

best4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, none of our supporting documents have been lodged with our application as we were faithfully promised they were. I hope this doesnt mean our visa wont be granted. I have had to send off proof of TRA which was done last year to ensure it is the correct application and it has been submitted correctly.

Visa Connection HAVE NOT lodged any of our papers with our application, even though Clare and her staff promised they had! That was on the phone, email and face to face in their office when we went up to collect all our papers, when I had a funny feeling about this a couple of months ago and wanted our papers back. They have had our police checks too for about 6 weeks and they havent turned up at DIAC neither. Just as well I got an extra set.

DIAC have given me the weblink, so we need to get down to business and sort that our tonight. DIAC have been absolutely brilliant up to now.

What else have VC not done? I am getting really angry at this. Our application was supposed to have been lodged properly at the beginning of the year, so they have been working really badly for months, or planning an escape for a long time ! - maybe after their own visas were granted !

Dont think they will be able to hide for ever.

Last edited by best4ever; Oct 8th 2008 at 4:11 pm.