Visa Comapnies?

Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:58 am
Just Joined

kirsty84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Comapnies?

My boyfriend and me trying to get a working holiday Visa, we've decided to go really last minute and we need the visa by next week, to travel at the end of August.
We have found a few various companies that can fast track visas within 2 -3 days - visas4australia, visafirst - jobsabroad also advertises these, australiantravelvisas.
Does anyone know if these are legitimate, safe companies, we are slightly wary of using them - but really need the visas!
Has anyone used any of these or any others or know anything about them?
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:55 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Comapnies?

Originally Posted by kirsty84
My boyfriend and me trying to get a working holiday Visa, we've decided to go really last minute and we need the visa by next week, to travel at the end of August.
We have found a few various companies that can fast track visas within 2 -3 days - visas4australia, visafirst - jobsabroad also advertises these, australiantravelvisas.
Does anyone know if these are legitimate, safe companies, we are slightly wary of using them - but really need the visas!
Has anyone used any of these or any others or know anything about them?
Any help appreciated
Thanks
Hi Kirsty,

All those agencies just rely on the same Department of Immigration interface which you can access yourselves, see http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/ .

Cheers

George Lombard
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:57 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa Comapnies?

DIAC does not allow companies to "fasttrack" visas, so I would be wary of any that say they can.

Why don't you just submit an online application on your own - see http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/work...w-to-apply.htm. The current service standard for a Working Holiday Visa is 6 days, although this can be longer if you need to complete a medical exam or have a criminal conviction.