Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:37 am
bangoo_baba

asif_bangash is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You tell DIAC, however they will still need a medical so you might as well get the visa for everyone all at once.
Sure, but a short complication also exists in fully qualifying for the visa that ismy spouse is also required to pass and IELTS exam (4.5 band only), whereas her currently health condition does not permit her to go through any kind of exam.

That is also one of the reasons she wants her name deffered in visa applicaton.

Plz continue the discussion.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Again. Even if you take their name off the application as migrating dependents, she is still your spouse and that is your child and they will be required to undergo a medical. If she cannot do her medical now, then your application will need to remain on hold until she can.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 11:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asif_bangash
Sure, but a short complication also exists in fully qualifying for the visa that ismy spouse is also required to pass and IELTS exam (4.5 band only), whereas her currently health condition does not permit her to go through any kind of exam.

So, because she's pregnant she can't sit an IELTS exam?
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

classybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to all

Pregnancy is NOT an illness! There is no complication at all as being pregnant would not exclude your wife from taking the IELTS exam. Your wife will have to take the exam sooner or later.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:08 pm
bangoo_baba

Taking the point from Bermuda,
The medical status is as :
1- Medical and X-Ray Done -- > Primary Applicant
2- Medical Done but X Ray deffered until newborn baby birth - > Secondary Applicant - > My Spouse
3- Medical Done -- > Little Daugher (1.5 year)
So as of today, if i intend to take off the name of my migrating dependents from application, then should I say that, there is no need for X-Ray of My spouse as well as the IELTS test.

In other words, the status of my migrting dependents are converting into non-migrating dependents. And I also take the declaration from my spouse for converting her in non-migrating dependent along with the children.

So, I the primary applicant might be eligible to get the visa with my dependents status converted to non-migrating.

- Two Pending requirement
1- X-Ray
2- IELTS

So, may these two pending requirements be suspended by the department of immigration if the names of the secondary applicaton and children are eliminated from application, clearing my visa case (primary applicant) immediately.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:10 pm
bangoo_baba

Originally Posted by classybird
Pregnancy is NOT an illness! There is no complication at all as being pregnant would not exclude your wife from taking the IELTS exam. Your wife will have to take the exam sooner or later.
Discussion request on this point as well: Your wife will have to take the exam sooner or later, what does this later mean, even her name is taken off the application.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all

Stop trying to find ways of dropping your poor wife and daughters from the visa application.
If you are really serious about this, the best way is to wait till jan 2013, then get medicals done for all the family. Your spouse can move to Oz later than you, whenever she is comfortable.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a long day so maybe I am missing the point, but it sounds like you are suggesting that you plan to abandon your wife, child, and unborn child, and migrate without them, rather than wait a few months until your baby is born.
If I were your wife I think I'd be telling you to take a long walk off a short pier. Especially if you really do have more than one wife? Presumably you are leaving them all behind?

=================================

Now, if you tell DIAC that your dependents are not migrating, they will still have to take a medical/Xray because as they are your dependents they may wish to migrate to join you in the future. The only way to avoid them doing a medical & Xray is to tell DIAC that they are no longer your dependents asnd your marriage is over - then if they do wish to migrate to join you in the future your wife will have to get a Spouse visa and explain to DIAC why you are suddenly back together.

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 3rd 2012 at 12:24 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 12:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Your wife doesn't want to move to Aus until mid 2014. Not a problem. Whether she joins you immediately or not, she will be required to get her xrays and medical done (the baby will also need the medical) because they are your stated dependents.

If she needs to do IELTS, I'm not sure why pregnancy is a problem but maybe she has complications and so has to have bed rest? No idea but assuming she is 'just' pregnant, then she can do the test.

If or when your visa is granted, which won't be until at least March/April 2013, she will have to validate her visa within 12 months (usually) of the PCC (which, depending on when she had it done, may need replacing anyway) or the Meds. Should the PCC need redoing, then she'd have a year from the Meds done in Early 2013 which would take her up to early 2014. I don't see a problem here, she can visit you with the children, and then has up to approximately 2018 to move over permanently.

She does not need to be taken off the application, nor do the children UNLESS you are divorcing and your children will not be migrating. The new baby will still need to have a medical though.

There is seriously no point in taking them off the application unless you have an ulterior motive.

Should you decide to remove your family from your application (the baby still needing the medical), and then have your wife apply for a Spouse Visawith dependent children in mid 2014, DIAC will be very suspicious as to why they were first on your application and then removed and are now applying again. It will cause you a great deal more expense and complication.

I will never fail to be astounded by the lengths some people will go to to move to Australia, even to the point of deserting their spouse and children. My family are 100% more important than a perceived dream of a country I've not lived in at all.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 1:41 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

I request the attention of all experts on this forum over the resolution of this technical issue.

Upon my request to the Depatment of Immigration, the visa application has been withheld upto January 2013 due to my spouse pregnancy issue. Currently My spouse has indicated to me that she would feel highly uncomfortable to migrate to Australia with her new born baby (and another elder daughter 1.5 years as well), therefore she says that she would feel highly comfortable to live upto another 1.5 years with her father, mother (my inlaws) along with these two children. The conlcusion is that she currently does not intend to get her visa as well as the daughter (1.5 yr) and newborn. She want these children in her custody and she strongly recommends me to get visa at the earlies.

MY question is that how can I eliminate/drop or remove the names of spouse/daugter from the Online Visa Application (State sponsored visa sub section 176).

Please suggest me how can I proceed with the case such that I can get the visa, settle there magnificently and then bring my spouse and children on their corresponding sponsored visas later on.

Thanking you,

Asif.
Seriously, why are you still trying to force this poor woman to move overseas if she doesn't want to go?

Something is seriously wrong between all of your posts. Your wife clearly doesn't want to go. Maybe that's because of your desire to take multiple spouses. I'd be pretty ticked off at that too. Luckily my husband is too sensible to suggest such a thing. He really wouldn't want another mother-in-law!

You seem to be overly fixated on her not taking the IELTS test. I assume she doesn't speak English & you are concerned that your application would fail on that basis (and ignoring how difficult it would be for her to function in an English speaking country). Are you trying to find a way to take her over but dodge the IELTS requirements? Well, you could, but you'd have to pay a hefty sum to DIAC to cover the costs of her English lessons in Australia.

As Pollyana & Moneypenny have pointed out, it would look very suspicious to DIAC for you to remove your spouse & children from your application, only to try to sponsor them later.

I have to agree with joojay. Man up & stop trying to drop your dependents so that you can get a visa.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Seriously, why are you still trying to force this poor woman to move overseas if she doesn't want to go?

You seem to be overly fixated on her not taking the IELTS test. I assume she doesn't speak English & you are concerned that your application would fail on that basis (and ignoring how difficult it would be for her to function in an English speaking country). Are you trying to find a way to take her over but dodge the IELTS requirements? Well, you could, but you'd have to pay a hefty sum to DIAC to cover the costs of her English lessons in Australia.

As Pollyana & Moneypenny have pointed out, it would look very suspicious to DIAC for you to remove your spouse & children from your application, only to try to sponsor them later.

I think the IELTS is the crux of the matter too............spot on I bet!

Last edited by moneypenny20; Oct 3rd 2012 at 2:07 pm. Reason: Fixed quote.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

If everyone here smells a rat, so will immigration.
Just get your wife some english lessons and wait for her!
Old Oct 4th 2012, 12:31 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

I request the attention of all experts on this forum over the resolution of this technical issue.

Upon my request to the Depatment of Immigration, the visa application has been withheld upto January 2013 due to my spouse pregnancy issue. Currently My spouse has indicated to me that she would feel highly uncomfortable to migrate to Australia with her new born baby (and another elder daughter 1.5 years as well), therefore she says that she would feel highly comfortable to live upto another 1.5 years with her father, mother (my inlaws) along with these two children. The conlcusion is that she currently does not intend to get her visa as well as the daughter (1.5 yr) and newborn. She want these children in her custody and she strongly recommends me to get visa at the earlies.

MY question is that how can I eliminate/drop or remove the names of spouse/daugter from the Online Visa Application (State sponsored visa sub section 176).

Please suggest me how can I proceed with the case such that I can get the visa, settle there magnificently and then bring my spouse and children on their corresponding sponsored visas later on.

Thanking you,

Asif.
If I read between the lines correctly, you are desperate to start the life in Australia while your wife doesn't want to migrate, and you are trying to find ways to drop her off the application so that you can migrate alone. I also read about IELTS in between your other posts as a factor.

What you finally do is up to you, however, you do have following options:

1. Keep all your dependents (wife and children) on your immigration application.
2. Pay additional language fee (if you wife is not willing to appear for IELTS) to DIAC
3. Appear for medicals (along with your dependents)
4. Validate your visa alone (and try to ask your wife to join you for visa validation), she may then return back to your home country while you start your life in Australia.
5. If your spouse (and children) doesn't validate their visa, a spouse visa application would be required (if they wish to join you in future).

What I don't understand why are you making an ass of yourself by posting your personal information/circumstances on a public forum and showing how shallow a person you are. Edit: Ok, now I get it - after going through your earlier posts. You are indeed a shallow person. Just because your possible immigration is getting delayed till next year, you are trying to ditch your spouse and children off your application. And most probably you would have make your spouse's life a living hell to ask her to go through X-Rays earlier so that your case doesn't put on hold.

I wish your spouse and children best of luck.

P.S. Regarding the answer of your question in red, you can drop your spouse and children from your application by informing your case officer (probably using appropriate forms). I sincerely wish that your case get rejected when you do that.

Last edited by uzi; Oct 4th 2012 at 1:02 am.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:40 am
bangoo_baba

Exclamation Re: Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Originally Posted by uzi
If I read between the lines correctly, you are desperate to start the life in Australia while your wife doesn't want to migrate, and you are trying to find ways to drop her off the application so that you can migrate alone. I also read about IELTS in between your other posts as a factor.

What you finally do is up to you, however, you do have following options:

1. Keep all your dependents (wife and children) on your immigration application.
2. Pay additional language fee (if you wife is not willing to appear for IELTS) to DIAC
3. Appear for medicals (along with your dependents)
4. Validate your visa alone (and try to ask your wife to join you for visa validation), she may then return back to your home country while you start your life in Australia.
5. If your spouse (and children) doesn't validate their visa, a spouse visa application would be required (if they wish to join you in future).

What I don't understand why are you making an ass of yourself by posting your personal information/circumstances on a public forum and showing how shallow a person you are. Edit: Ok, now I get it - after going through your earlier posts. You are indeed a shallow person. Just because your possible immigration is getting delayed till next year, you are trying to ditch your spouse and children off your application. And most probably you would have make your spouse's life a living hell to ask her to go through X-Rays earlier so that your case doesn't put on hold.

I wish your spouse and children best of luck.

P.S. Regarding the answer of your question in red, you can drop your spouse and children from your application by informing your case officer (probably using appropriate forms). I sincerely wish that your case get rejected when you do that.
I request all the members of the forum to avoid abusing someone's on one's personal situations. A good, sincere and technical advice is well appreciated to strongly-stuck issue and immigration problems.

I wish i could have avoided to pollute the forum with such personal situation. But Believe, what can I do at the best, i m doing. Despite the spouse's immature, stubborn, selfish attitude, I am in an extreme attempt not to lose my beautiful family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.