Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Visa 309 Form help. Contact details for second stage permanent visa

Visa 309 Form help. Contact details for second stage permanent visa

Old May 9th 2017, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Domini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa 309 Form help. Contact details for second stage permanent visa

Hi,

I am currently fillinng out the online form for the 309 visa. On page 7 its asks for: Contact details for second stage permanent visa.

On page 6 I supplied my address already. For this second address is it expected to put an Australian address as I don't currently have one. Should I put my current UK address again or give the Australian family address of my partner's?

Thank you for the help, Dom.
Old May 9th 2017, 10:55 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa 309 Form help. Contact details for second stage permanent visa

Giving them your UK address again isn't likely to be much use if you won't be living there in two to three years time. Your partner's family's address in Australia would be a better option. You can always change it later after you make the move.
Old May 9th 2017, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Ok thank you for the help, I just wasnt quite sure as giving an address I dont and wont be living at seemed a little strange.
Old May 10th 2017, 12:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domini
Ok thank you for the help, I just wasnt quite sure as giving an address I dont and wont be living at seemed a little strange.
You have to keep DIBP updated with your address throughout the process, so when you do move to Aus you can forward them the address at which you actually end up.
Old May 10th 2017, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You have to keep DIBP updated with your address throughout the process, so when you do move to Aus you can forward them the address at which you actually end up.
Ah I see, thank you Pollyana that makes perfect sense