Visa 175 Granted

Old Aug 9th 2011, 5:26 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa 175 Granted

Yesterday I checked email and I received notification grant email from DIAC. YEAH visa for all of family member are granted !!!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY... WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR INITIAL ENTRY.

Thanks for British expats forum for sharing information.

ACS completed: First Week of August 2010
Lodge Online: August 2010
Visa Type: 175
Request for PCC, health check request: End of June 2011
Submit health check online: second week of july 2011
Submit PCC and additional information: 3rd week of July 2011
visa grant: 8 august 2011
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2011, 8:17 am
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 92
Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Congrates and good Luck. Really a quick process completion.

Can you share your native country?
Rahmanktk is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2011, 4:18 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
 
asifrupani's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 198
asifrupani will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk View Post
Congrates and good Luck. Really a quick process completion.

Can you share your native country?
Must be from UK.?
asifrupani is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2011, 5:48 pm
  #4  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
AidinTV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Originally Posted by ngsome1981 View Post
Yesterday I checked email and I received notification grant email from DIAC. YEAH visa for all of family member are granted !!!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY... WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR INITIAL ENTRY.

Thanks for British expats forum for sharing information.

ACS completed: First Week of August 2010
Lodge Online: August 2010
Visa Type: 175
Request for PCC, health check request: End of June 2011
Submit health check online: second week of july 2011
Submit PCC and additional information: 3rd week of July 2011
visa grant: 8 august 2011
Congratulations mate
I'd be grateful if you could tell us your ACS assessent code.
AidinTV is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2011, 6:51 pm
  #5  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Hi,

I am from low risk country (singapore)

Originally Posted by asifrupani View Post
Must be from UK.?
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 9th 2011, 6:51 pm
  #6  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

ACS assessment code is developer programmer priority 3

Originally Posted by AidinTV View Post
Congratulations mate
I'd be grateful if you could tell us your ACS assessent code.
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:26 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
 
Messenger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 89
Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Congratulations
Messenger is offline  
Old Aug 10th 2011, 12:00 pm
  #8  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
dudeybear is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Originally Posted by ngsome1981 View Post
Yesterday I checked email and I received notification grant email from DIAC. YEAH visa for all of family member are granted !!!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY... WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR INITIAL ENTRY.

Thanks for British expats forum for sharing information.

ACS completed: First Week of August 2010
Lodge Online: August 2010
Visa Type: 175
Request for PCC, health check request: End of June 2011
Submit health check online: second week of july 2011
Submit PCC and additional information: 3rd week of July 2011
visa grant: 8 august 2011
Congrats! how long did your skills assessment take with Australian Computing Society?
dudeybear is offline  
Old Aug 11th 2011, 3:24 pm
  #9  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

mmmh it was about 2-3 months. Yesterday I just collected Visa Label, my family and I are so happy

Originally Posted by dudeybear View Post
Congrats! how long did your skills assessment take with Australian Computing Society?
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 12th 2011, 10:12 am
  #10  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 92
Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

How you label your visa in your passport? Kindly guide
Rahmanktk is offline  
Old Aug 12th 2011, 3:49 pm
  #11  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Go to aussie embassy, and you have to bring approval letter from CO

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk View Post
How you label your visa in your passport? Kindly guide
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 18th 2011, 11:53 am
  #12  
Aiming for Australia
 
-Raspberry-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
-Raspberry- is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Visa 175 Granted

Congrats ngsome1981 and to your family, too! Wow, I bet you're all very excited!!!

My husband and I have just lodged our online application yesterday. So I guess it's waiting for us now.

Would you mind sharing your experience in regards to contacts to and from the DIAC? You said you lodged your application in August 2010. After that when did you receive your first feedback (email) from the DIAC? And how often did you have to check your online application status?

It's quite hard to be patient

Anyway, good luck to you with your finding a job in Australia!!!

Cheers
-Raspberry-
-Raspberry- is offline  
Old Aug 18th 2011, 3:06 pm
  #13  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Rasberry,

I may not be able to disclose contacts to and from DIAC

I received a feedback on 4th week of June 2011. I used to check the current processing time every 1st week of the month by sending blank email to DIAC.

Originally Posted by -Raspberry- View Post
Congrats ngsome1981 and to your family, too! Wow, I bet you're all very excited!!!

My husband and I have just lodged our online application yesterday. So I guess it's waiting for us now.

Would you mind sharing your experience in regards to contacts to and from the DIAC? You said you lodged your application in August 2010. After that when did you receive your first feedback (email) from the DIAC? And how often did you have to check your online application status?

It's quite hard to be patient

Anyway, good luck to you with your finding a job in Australia!!!

Cheers
-Raspberry-
ngsome1981 is offline  
Old Aug 18th 2011, 4:43 pm
  #14  
Aiming for Australia
 
-Raspberry-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 11
-Raspberry- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

Hey ngsome1981,

no no no, I didn't want you to send contact information of people from the DIAC. I was just interested in the time it took them for their first getting in contact with you

So if I got it right the first time you heard something from your visa application's process was 10 months after having lodged your application?

Why did you have to send a blank email to the DIAC? Was the online check not available?

Cheers
-Raspberry-
-Raspberry- is offline  
Old Aug 18th 2011, 5:07 pm
  #15  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
ngsome1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 175 Granted

I was not patience to check when my application is going to be allocated to CO, so before june 2011 i kept sent blank email to see current processing.

yes it is 10 months after lodge

Originally Posted by -Raspberry- View Post
Hey ngsome1981,

no no no, I didn't want you to send contact information of people from the DIAC. I was just interested in the time it took them for their first getting in contact with you

So if I got it right the first time you heard something from your visa application's process was 10 months after having lodged your application?

Why did you have to send a blank email to the DIAC? Was the online check not available?

Cheers
-Raspberry-
ngsome1981 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.