British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Victoria SS now moved to October (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/victoria-ss-now-moved-october-683742/)

pseethar Sep 2nd 2010 3:31 am

Victoria SS now moved to October

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...te-Sponsorship

The above link says so, we need to wait till October, as per the latest update.:fingerscrossed:

umair Sep 2nd 2010 3:46 am

Re: Victoria SS now moved to October

BAD NEWS !!!:(
It seems that other states are going to release the same news.

oz_dreamz09 Sep 2nd 2010 4:30 am

Great news.. i have applied on May 15, approaching 4 months of waiting.. dont have too many hopes on it

@umair, your signature shows your ACS assessment applied on July 31, is it still in to be allocated state?

umair Sep 2nd 2010 4:42 am

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09 (Post 8820284)
Great news.. i have applied on May 15, approaching 4 months of waiting.. dont have too many hopes on it

@umair, your signature shows your ACS assessment applied on July 31, is it still in to be allocated state?

@oz_dream: No dear its in process now. I did not update signature yet.

seban123 Sep 2nd 2010 5:24 am

The existing schedule 3 applicants will be benefited as they will be considered as priority 2 till the SMP is announced and applications start coming in..

Dorothy Sep 2nd 2010 5:58 am

Originally Posted by umair (Post 8820234)
BAD NEWS !!!:(
It seems that other states are going to release the same news.

How do you know other states are going to announce the same thing?

shafaqat309 Sep 2nd 2010 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 8820399)
How do you know other states are going to announce the same thing?

Rumor, Guess, Speculation, Analysis of SMP related news and news on other forums.

living_legend Sep 2nd 2010 11:18 am

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8820474)
Rumor, Guess, Speculation, Analysis of SMP related news and news on other forums.

Election mess is treating us well :( :(

living_legend Sep 2nd 2010 11:20 am

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8820474)

Its not a guess, but a clear fact! until they form the new government nothing will be approved by the caretaker government.

shafaqat309 Sep 2nd 2010 11:25 am

Originally Posted by living_legend (Post 8820886)
Its not a guess, but a clear fact! until they form the new government nothing will be approved by the caretaker government.

Is it mentioned somewhere officially?

QLDlover Sep 2nd 2010 11:45 am

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8820896)
Is it mentioned somewhere officially?

beleive you me, they will not announce SMP till NOV 10 and there is a possibility of calcenlling the idea of SMP

shafaqat309 Sep 2nd 2010 11:54 am

Originally Posted by r_1159 (Post 8820944)
beleive you me, they will not announce SMP till NOV 10 and there is a possibility of calcenlling the idea of SMP

how?

living_legend Sep 2nd 2010 11:55 am

Originally Posted by r_1159 (Post 8820944)

OMG from where you got to know that! Holy shit! I'm totally dependent on SMP! you got to know that from a reliable source ??

Dorothy Sep 2nd 2010 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by living_legend (Post 8820960)
OMG from where you got to know that! Holy shit! I'm totally dependent on SMP! you got to know that from a reliable source ??

No, he did not. Unless he's the immigration minister and he decided this prior to the election being called he did not get that from a reliable source.

I suggest you all stop this rumour and speculation since it very clearly only upsets others. Until there is an official announcement NOTHING will change.

QLDlover Sep 2nd 2010 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by living_legend (Post 8820960)

No, sorry for making you nervous , That was only an assumption
Again I am sorry cus I feel how this irritates people