Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:51 am
Just Joined

rskbpp_family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Hi Zesa,

sorry to hear about ur rejection, In face I was also rejected in the month of March, fine i was just looking at ur credential part and wanted to know few details on IELTS, it seems u have scored the highest band, I would like to discuss on ielts on offline mode, may u please respond to my email id, my id is <snip>

expecting ur email zesa, thanks

Last edited by Sue; Jun 20th 2011 at 12:31 pm. Reason: Email address removed for privacy. Also don't ask other members to email you. Thanks
Old Jul 6th 2011, 11:32 am
Banned

wowsaint is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Sorry to hear this, I am new to forum and to the business as well, I wanted to know when you had your ACS for ICT Business Analyst and what was the out come whats your total experience ? and do you have an IT / ICT degree?

Regards
Originally Posted by zesa
Hi all,

Just a quick note to you all to let you know my SS was declined:

Thank you for your application for Victorian Government sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Following a review of the information you have provided to the Skilled and Business Migration Program, we regret to inform you that the Victorian Government is not in a position to sponsor you under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Under the Victorian Government’s program, sponsorship is offered to skilled migrants whose skills and experience are in high demand in the Victorian labour market at the time of assessment. High demand may mean those skilled migrants whose skill sets are hard to come by or are rare and unusual.

During the assessment process the Victorian Government consults with industry representatives in Victoria to determine the demand for an applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience, and whether they have high prospects for employment in their field.

All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

While your occupation meets the eligibility criteria to be considered for state sponsorship, there is not sufficiently high demand for your skills and experience to offer sponsorship at this time.

Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for alternative visa pathways: www.immi.gov.au.

I applied as an ICT Business Analyst on 22nd January and received the email yesterday (17 June). I applied under the category of Project Management (obviously my skills were too generic). I am a month short of 7 years. I have everything I need for a 175 so am going to apply this weekend and discard my stored 176

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

zesa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wowsaint
Hi
Sorry to hear this, I am new to forum and to the business as well, I wanted to know when you had your ACS for ICT Business Analyst and what was the out come whats your total experience ? and do you have an IT / ICT degree?

Regards
Welcome to the forum wowsaint!

I applied for my ACS on 27th August and received it through on the 16th December. Mostly this was due to my current company changing their policy about letters stating that you work for them for immigration just after I applied and I had planned for them to send it straight to ACS but instead we had to-ing and fro-ing for a couple of weeks due to indecisiveness. I have a Bachelor of Business Science in Information Systems so, yes, I do have an ICT degree. My skills were assessed positively and once the paperwork was all filed with them it took the 12 weeks promised. Overall my experience with ACS was positive.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

BEuser is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys

Just wanted to let you know that I applied for ACS and got +ve results.

Afterwards I submitted it to Vic SS against my SMP application and 2 days laterI got the final approval mail

My Time lines:

Applied Vic SS: 5 Dec 10
Email from Vic SS demanding ACS: 13 April 11
ACS applied : 27 April 11
Got ACS: 9 Jul 11
Submitted to Vic SS: 10 Jul 11
Got Final Approval Vic SS: 12 Jul 11

Thankyou all for such great help and support.

FYI I am moving to the UK for now (got Tier 1 visa for the UK) and I will apply for 176 from the UK.

Best of luck to all and take care.
Originally Posted by BEuser
Thanks Sheraz, musicalfever4 and Hafiza for your response.

I asked Victoria SS about ACS assessment and they replied as follows:

Thank you for your email. No application for Victorian State Sponsorship can be finalised without a completed positive skills assessment. Please note that the completed skills assessment is one of the final parts of the sponsorship process. We have kept the file open for three months and hope to receive your skills assessment soon.

I think the response is very positive as they have said that its one of the final part of the sponsorship process.

I have collected all the required documents and filling up the online application for ACS. I hope to submit it by this week Inshallah.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 2:02 am
Just Joined

sinapz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
I've been contacted by my CO to get my medicals and Citizen clearance done!!
It's happening all to fast but I am excited
Looks like I'll be getting the PR Visa very soon!
Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

I have been granted Visa today! thanks for all those who have provided useful info
Old Jul 20th 2011, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ebanster
I have been granted Visa today! thanks for all those who have provided useful info
Congrats!!! When are you planning to move?
Old Jul 20th 2011, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sinapz
Congrats!!! When are you planning to move?
thanks... im planning to move next week. there is a job offer waiting for me already
Old Aug 4th 2011, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Hey all.. I received the good news today morning that my Visa has been granted. Thank God for this wonderful news!

Good luck to all in their applications!
Old Aug 4th 2011, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sinapz
Hey all.. I received the good news today morning that my Visa has been granted. Thank God for this wonderful news!

Good luck to all in their applications!
congrats on this!
Old Aug 26th 2011, 8:24 am
PW1
Forum Regular

PW1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,

I received Vic SS yesterday, applied December 2010. Cant write anymore right now as I am working.

Cheers,
P.
Old Aug 26th 2011, 9:04 am
Just Joined

justin30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PW1
Hello Everyone,

I received Vic SS yesterday, applied December 2010. Cant write anymore right now as I am working.

Cheers,
P.
Congrats PW!

That took ages! What job was it?
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:31 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default VIC's Updated SMP Released - September 2011

Hi all,

The Victorian state government has today released an updated State Migration Plan.

People wishing to apply for state sponsorship to Victoria should review the latest SMP.

IT occupations have been re-instated, and more details can be found here: http://ptlabs.com.au/articles/?id=28

Cheers
Peter
Old Sep 21st 2011, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

dlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nice
Unhappy Re: VIC's Updated SMP Released - September 2011

Originally Posted by ptlabs
Hi all,

The Victorian state government has today released an updated State Migration Plan.

People wishing to apply for state sponsorship to Victoria should review the latest SMP.

IT occupations have been re-instated, and more details can be found here: http://ptlabs.com.au/articles/?id=28

Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter,
Thanks for that, ive had a look at the site as we are in the process of applying for a 176 visa-state nomination. We initially wanted to go to Melbourne but it wasnt on the list, my husband is a cnc programmer/setter/operator-metal machinest but unfortunately it still isnt on the list so looks like its Adelaide.
Thanks, Donna.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:47 am
Just Joined

nomadinusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Victoria SS ..

Hi;
anyone around here knows the processing time for getting a positive assessment from Victoria state(i.e., the stage BEFORE filing 176 visa) ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.