Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

AussiHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Any Body applied in January 2011 and have received the Victoria SS until today?
It seems still processing on December 2010 application set.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

mansukhpatel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AussiHope
I had applied on 4th Jan but no response as yet. I have been following two forums and few weeks ago there were atleast 2 approvals or rejections everyday but seems to have quiet down.
Old May 1st 2011, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

anil.s.nanji is an unknown quantity at this point

I also applied in January 2011 and no reply as of yet. When did you exactly apply for SS in January (date)?
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:27 am
Just Joined

AussiHope is an unknown quantity at this point

I Applied on Jan 27 . And got a reference number as well, SS-2011-XXXXXX.
And on March 18, I was asked to clarrify my financial recources, replied on the same date. And got another mail after that processing will delayed due to feed back from industry. No answer yet.
Old May 3rd 2011, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

I Applied on Jan 27 . And got a reference number as well, SS-2011-XXXXXX.
And on March 18, I was asked to clarrify my financial recources, replied on the same date. And got another mail after that processing will delayed due to feed back from industry. No answer yet.
I applied on the 21st of Jan and got the reference number as well, and also stating the delay in processing time. Did they asked to clarify your financial resources meaning to provide a detail summary of incoming resources or proof of the available finances that you may have mentioned during the time of filing your application?
Old May 4th 2011, 4:48 am
Just Joined

Hafiz Shahzad Hameed is an unknown quantity at this point

Yesterday I got rejected. I applied on 4th January 2011, occupation was software engineer 261313, IELTS 6.5,6,6,6.5, Avg 6.5. ACS +ve assessment dated 30-Jan-2011. I've applied for Sponsorship before waiting ACS result. After that they accepted that result. Here is their email

Dear Hafiz Shahzad HAMEED,

Thank you for your application for Victorian Government sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Following a review of the information you have provided to the Skilled and Business Migration Program, we regret to inform you that the Victorian Government is not in a position to sponsor you under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Under the Victorian Government’s program, sponsorship is offered to skilled migrants whose skills and experience are in high demand in the Victorian labour market at the time of assessment. High demand may mean those skilled migrants whose skill sets are hard to come by or are rare and unusual.

During the assessment process the Victorian Government consults with industry representatives in Victoria to determine the demand for an applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience, and whether they have high prospects for employment in their field.

All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

While your occupation meets the eligibility criteria to be considered for state sponsorship, there is not sufficiently high demand for your skills and experience to offer sponsorship at this time.

Note that we would be happy to re-assess your application should you be able to obtain a valid offer of employment in your nominated occupation within Victoria, while your occupation remains eligible to be considered for Victorian Government sponsorship.

Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for alternative visa pathways: www.immi.gov.au.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2011-00071 in all of your communication to us.

Kind regards,

Skilled and Business Migration Program

Workforce Victoria

Department of Business and Innovation

Level 20, 80 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000

www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au |

T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0561 | [email protected].a
Old May 4th 2011, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Sorry 2 hear this . Dont worry mate and try for ielts 7.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Hafiz Shahzad Hameed
Yesterday I got rejected. I applied on 4th January 2011, occupation was software engineer 261313, IELTS 6.5,6,6,6.5, Avg 6.5. ACS +ve assessment dated 30-Jan-2011. I've applied for Sponsorship before waiting ACS result. After that they accepted that result. Here is their email

Thank you for your application for Victorian Government sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Following a review of the information you have provided to the Skilled and Business Migration Program, we regret to inform you that the Victorian Government is not in a position to sponsor you under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Under the Victorian Government’s program, sponsorship is offered to skilled migrants whose skills and experience are in high demand in the Victorian labour market at the time of assessment. High demand may mean those skilled migrants whose skill sets are hard to come by or are rare and unusual.

During the assessment process the Victorian Government consults with industry representatives in Victoria to determine the demand for an applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience, and whether they have high prospects for employment in their field.

While your occupation meets the eligibility criteria to be considered for state sponsorship, there is not sufficiently high demand for your skills and experience to offer sponsorship at this time.

Note that we would be happy to re-assess your application should you be able to obtain a valid offer of employment in your nominated occupation within Victoria, while your occupation remains eligible to be considered for Victorian Government sponsorship.

Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for alternative visa pathways: www.immi.gov.au.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2011-00071 in all of your communication to us.

Kind regards,

Workforce Victoria

Old May 4th 2011, 5:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hafiz Shahzad Hameed

Kind regards,

Workforce Victoria

Sorry to hear the news. Hey at least your ACS is approved which is the most important factor. You'll get to AU later if not sooner. Good luck with the rest of your process.
Old May 4th 2011, 6:50 am
Just Joined

rebejes3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yippeeeeeeeeee..............

My fiance got VIC SS today..... So happy now we can go for 886...

Wishing you all goodluck
Old May 5th 2011, 6:51 am
Just Joined

BEuser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEuser
Alright, if Tier 1 for UK was not enough of confusion for me (see me previous post) then here is the response that I got from Vic SS:

Thank you for the application for Victorian Government nomination under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme under the occupation of 261313 Software Engineer.

To be eligible for skilled migration, applicants will need to have their skills assessed by the Australian Computer Society (ACS). Visit the ACS website for details on gaining the assessment: www.acs.org.au.

The Skilled and Business Migration Program will hold the application open for three months to enable you to complete the registration process. Once you receive the assessment, email a scanned copy to the Skilled and Business Migration Program.

We look forward to receiving the skill assessment.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2010-XXXXX in all of your communication to us.

Can any one please tell me that if I submit ACS then would they grant me VIC SS based on that or does that mean that I will just complete a list of documents and then VIC SS would still think if they'll be giving me SS?
Interestingly enough a friend of mine had a similar email and he submitted his ACS result and got the successful application reply in 3-4 days
Old May 6th 2011, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

shooterspalace is an unknown quantity at this point

On 4th May, I got the rejection mail from Victoria. Here is the details below.

Dear XXX,

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2010-XXXX in all of your communication to us.

Kind regards,
Workforce Victoria
T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0561 | [email protected]
Old May 13th 2011, 8:15 am
Just Joined

justin30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Victoria State Sponsorship - Accountant General

Hi everyone,

I have recently (about 5 weeks ago) applied for state sponsorship with Victoria. At the end of the process the application disappeared but I received a confirmation email a week or so later

Has anyone applied for Victoria sponsorship, and if so how long did it take for them to get back to you with positive or negative feedback?

Thanks

J
Old May 13th 2011, 8:33 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice
Default Re: Victoria State Sponsorship - Accountant General

Originally Posted by justin30
Hi everyone,

I have recently (about 5 weeks ago) applied for state sponsorship with Victoria. At the end of the process the application disappeared but I received a confirmation email a week or so later

Has anyone applied for Victoria sponsorship, and if so how long did it take for them to get back to you with positive or negative feedback?

Thanks

J
From 4 to 20 weeks (the extreme being ICT applicants). The average would come to 6-8 I guess. Good luck!

armandra!
Old May 13th 2011, 9:12 am
Just Joined

justin30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Victoria State Sponsorship - Accountant General

Originally Posted by armandra
From 4 to 20 weeks (the extreme being ICT applicants). The average would come to 6-8 I guess. Good luck!

armandra!
Thanks for the speedy reply Armandra!

I just checked and its actually been 7 weeks so hopefully will hear their answer soon. I'll just bite my nails until then...
Old May 13th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys how much we will have to wait..?????....

i am bitting my nails..........

any good news from everyone...

iv applied on 24th jan2011......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.