Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Apr 19th 2011, 2:40 pm
PW1
Forum Regular

PW1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

What if you dont get it back within the 3 month period? It takes 3 months to get an assessment with postage time on top.

Regards,
P.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Tats Great
Seems like VIC is ready to give you sponsorship that is why they are keeping your case open for 3 months. Go ahead for acs assessment

Thanks.

Originally Posted by BEuser
Thanks Sheraz, musicalfever4 and Hafiza for your response.

I asked Victoria SS about ACS assessment and they replied as follows:

Thank you for your email. No application for Victorian State Sponsorship can be finalised without a completed positive skills assessment. Please note that the completed skills assessment is one of the final parts of the sponsorship process. We have kept the file open for three months and hope to receive your skills assessment soon.

I think the response is very positive as they have said that its one of the final part of the sponsorship process.

I have collected all the required documents and filling up the online application for ACS. I hope to submit it by this week Inshallah.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

BEuser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PW1
What if you dont get it back within the 3 month period? It takes 3 months to get an assessment with postage time on top.

Regards,
P.
In that case I will apply for 175 coz my occupation 261313 is also on schedule 3 of SOL. Actually I got Tier 1 Visa for the UK also, so if the whole Oz PR process gets delayed then I will explore the UK option.

But, I feel that if I apply now and my ACS is delayed then I can tell Victoria SS that I applied in time. Dont know for sure but I think they will consider my case. Uncertainty prevails .. but that's the best shot I guess ??

Any comments are welcome. Thankyou
Old Apr 19th 2011, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

musicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nicemusicalfever4 is just really nice

In that case I will apply for 175 coz my occupation 261313 is also on schedule 3 of SOL. Actually I got Tier 1 Visa for the UK also, so if the whole Oz PR process gets delayed then I will explore the UK option.

But, I feel that if I apply now and my ACS is delayed then I can tell Victoria SS that I applied in time. Dont know for sure but I think they will consider my case. Uncertainty prevails .. but that's the best shot I guess ??

Don't worry, I was in the same trouble as I needed 2 weeks to get my papers together (also needed PCC, then get it translated). After more than 2 weeks I got a LETTER (postal!!!) from the assessing body, asking me to pay. After payment I got a mail saying that it would take from that point on 6 to 10 weeks to get a result. 10 weeks would have thrown me out of the 3 month and since there was also Christmas in between I informed VIC that I might not get the assessment done in that time frame and one day later I got a mail saying that they had updated my file and gave me more time. Luckily the assessing body didn't need the 10 weeks, so that I received the sponsorship even before Christmas and just 2 or 3 days after submitting the assessment.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 5:34 am
Just Joined

BEuser is an unknown quantity at this point

Btw, does any one has any idea that after lodging 176 how much time would it take for it to get processed? (That is after we get Vic SS and lodge 176 then approximately when will we get the visa stamped)
Old Apr 20th 2011, 8:12 am
Just Joined

reactivator is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't you mean 176? If you apply for 175 and then get SS, you can change to 176 afaik but I think uoi will not get priority processing associated with 176 from the outset.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:03 am
n_g
Just Joined

n_g is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you...Here are my details..ACS applied(Developer Programmer - Java) - 16th Oct 2010,Positive Assessment - 6th Jan 2011,Vic SS applied - 6th Dec 2010,Vic accepted - 12th April 2011..176 submitted just Today - 20th April 2011!!!!! And the wait begins....

Regards,
Nitin

Last edited by n_g; Apr 20th 2011 at 9:07 am. Reason: Date of ACS applied modified
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Hafiz Shahzad Hameed is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Today I've received email containing the following text from Victoria SS.

"We request that you provide a personal email address. This cannot be related to work or study."

I'm wondering why they have asked me about my personal email today while I'm communicating with them since 4th January, 2011 with my official email ID?

2nd question is that I'm unaware of my case officer so far. All the email communication is with the following signature

Skilled and Business Migration Program
Workforce Victoria
Department of Business and Innovation
Level 20, 80 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000
www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au |
T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0561 | [email protected]

Is this the same procedure with all you guys or some case officer is assigned to each Applicant?
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hafiz Shahzad Hameed
Dear All,

"We request that you provide a personal email address. This cannot be related to work or study."

I'm wondering why they have asked me about my personal email today while I'm communicating with them since 4th January, 2011 with my official email ID?

2nd question is that I'm unaware of my case officer so far. All the email communication is with the following signature

Workforce Victoria

Is this the same procedure with all you guys or some case officer is assigned to each Applicant?
Ya, its their pattern
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:03 am
n_g
Just Joined

Dear All,

Workforce Victoria

1)Probably they are looking for a personal email id and they realised that a little late ;P
2)Case officers are assigned when you lodge a VISA application with DIAC.For SS purposes communication comes with a generic signature.Even I also got communication from the same signature.

BR
Nitin

Last edited by n_g; Apr 20th 2011 at 10:07 am.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:13 am
Just Joined

But my question is why they need the personal email ID?
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:18 am
n_g
Just Joined

Hmm...Hope somebody else at BE could explain that...

BR
Nitin
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:26 am
n_g
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No.
It.
Won't.
Not.
In.
Any.
Way.
Shape.
Or.
Form.
Curiosity
Old Apr 20th 2011, 11:55 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Probably because someone at Vic Skilled and Business Migration really liked your profile and want to be personal, may be.

Jokes apart, I guess the reason must be that study or work email IDs are temporary, right? Means, once you get outta uni or quit the organisation, you'll no longer have that particular ID (which most likely would be the case if they do approve your SS and you move to Australia).

Vic Skilled and Business Migration keeps track of the SS applicants for the first 2 years of your arrival in Australia, that makes having a personal email ID indispensable since email ID would be the only means of communication. Simple.

P.S: Stop worrying about all these trivial things and just send your personal email ID (or create one if you don't have it already) soon.

armandra!

Last edited by armandra; Apr 20th 2011 at 1:20 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Thanks armandra for clearing the point but in case study or work email accounts get deleted (e.g. some applicant quit organization), it will not effect Vic Skilled and Business Migration to keeps track of any application. The only effect will be on the applicants that they will loose their communication records with Vic. but Vic will have all that records.

Still I'm curious. Anyhow I'll send my personal email ID.

Last edited by Hafiz Shahzad Hameed; Apr 20th 2011 at 12:12 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.