Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:09 am
PW1
Forum Regular

PW1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Thanks for answering, I thought this was the case, just wanted to check.

Regards,
P.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by baljinsi
Hi sufyan_victoria,
you are in a very undeciding situation. quickly send your docs to ACS. Good luck for your further processing.
Would you please share your total experience and skill set you have?Also did you show any relative in VIC? Thanks for your reply.
-Baljinsi
yes i am in very awesome situation , very soon am gonna apply for ACS probably within next couple of days, i will apply and i would prefer to apply ACS online , i did not show any relative and nor i have.

I have total 10 years of experience , I have skills that can be adapted to any type of role using Oracle Domain either it is from the profession of “Software Developer”, “Oracle Core DBA","Oracle Apps DBA" or "Oracle EBS techno functional Consultant”. Currently i am Assistant Manager for EBS development and its implementation for last one month.

Is there any miracle to speed up my ACS assessment within 3 months , if i apply within next 4 days how long would it take , previously it took me 3 months,don't know current time span of assessment, it's been ages to stick around with forum.

Last edited by sufyan_victoria; Apr 5th 2011 at 3:23 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

baljinsi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
yes i am in very awesome situation , very soon am gonna apply for ACS probably within next couple of days, i will apply and i would prefer to apply ACS online , i did not show any relative and nor i have.

I have total 10 years of experience , I have skills that can be adapted to any type of role using Oracle Domain either it is from the profession of “Software Developer”, “Oracle Core DBA","Oracle Apps DBA" or "Oracle EBS techno functional Consultant”. Currently i am Assistant Manager for EBS development and its implementation for last one month.

Is there any miracle to speed up my ACS assessment within 3 months , if i apply within next 4 days how long would it take , previously it took me 3 months,don't know current time span of assessment, it's been ages to stick around with forum.
Thank Sufyan for your reply.
Ideally , time by ACS is 3 months. I would suggest you to include details about your previous positive assessment also in a cover letter.
Actually it takes time to be assigned a technical case officer to ACS application. Once a case officer is assigned , it is finalized in 1-2 days.
Good luck to you so that it could be much faster for you. I would suggest, once you apply for assessment, gather all your 176 required documents and be ready to apply. After sometime (2 months or so)initiate your 176 online application (do not submit it)......
I am an SAP consultant with 4.5 Years of exp.I am waiting for my state sponsorship and wanna go for 176. I applied for state sponsorship on 15th dec.I guess still it will take 1.5 minths for my result

Thanks,
-Baljinsi
Old Apr 5th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by baljinsi
Thank Sufyan for your reply.
Ideally , time by ACS is 3 months. I would suggest you to include details about your previous positive assessment also in a cover letter.
Actually it takes time to be assigned a technical case officer to ACS application. Once a case officer is assigned , it is finalized in 1-2 days.
Good luck to you so that it could be much faster for you. I would suggest, once you apply for assessment, gather all your 176 required documents and be ready to apply. After sometime (2 months or so)initiate your 176 online application (do not submit it)......
I am an SAP consultant with 4.5 Years of exp.I am waiting for my state sponsorship and wanna go for 176. I applied for state sponsorship on 15th dec.I guess still it will take 1.5 minths for my result

Thanks,
-Baljinsi
wish you best luck mate ,for what state you applied?
Old Apr 5th 2011, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

baljinsi is an unknown quantity at this point

wish you best luck mate ,for what state you applied?
For Victoria only---Fingers crossed--

Thanks,
-Baljinsi
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Sufiyan,
Apart from 4 months SS validity period, there will also be a change in your occupation. Currently you have SS against 2231-79 but now you will get ANZSCO assessment. So I recommend you to please acknowledge VIC about this issue and keep in touch with them.

Thanks.
U M A I R
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Mate,
You can get your skills assessment earlier then 3 months as well. In my case It took a total of 2.5 months and out of them 15-20 days were spent just for payment issue.

So it can be quick, just make you will send them complete application with all required documents.

Thanks.

Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by umair
Mate,
You can get your skills assessment earlier then 3 months as well. In my case It took a total of 2.5 months and out of them 15-20 days were spent just for payment issue.

So it can be quick, just make you will send them complete application with all required documents.

Thanks.
Thanks for yours reply ,i am re-filling online application ,pray for me to get assessment before Victorain Sponsorship expiration and lodge before new policy implementation 1st of May.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

New policy/point system is likely to implement from July. Inshallah you'll get it soon.

Thanks.

Thanks for yours reply ,i am re-filling online application ,pray for me to get assessment before Victorain Sponsorship expiration and lodge before new policy implementation 1st of May.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

I have asked an ACS officer regarding the priority of re-assessment, considering that SS validity is only 4 months. They told me that a cover letter would help a lot.

I have also emailed Victoria State regarding my situation where I need my ACS re-assessed as it expired 2 days before I got my SS approval. They told me that they can't extend the validity "for now" however, I can keep them updated on the progress of my ACS re-assessment.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ebanster
I have asked an ACS officer regarding the priority of re-assessment, considering that SS validity is only 4 months. They told me that a cover letter would help a lot.

I have also emailed Victoria State regarding my situation where I need my ACS re-assessed as it expired 2 days before I got my SS approval. They told me that they can't extend the validity "for now" however, I can keep them updated on the progress of my ACS re-assessment.
cover letter or victorian approval smp email print copy?
Old Apr 7th 2011, 6:52 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ebanster

Ebanster and Sufiyan_Victoria,

First of all, my heartiest congratulations to both of you upon acquiring VIC SS.

Hopefully, I might end up with either VIC or ACT SS soon and then I will be in a same situation in which you guys find yourself in; I mean the ACS expired - not enough time to apply before feared suspension of application and / or July 1st changes situation.

My question to both of you - have you considered applying with an old ACS letter, accompanied with a covering letter explaining your circumstances and attaching the new ACS "to be allocated" email ?

As we know, you can continue to attached documents for 1 month (correct me if I am wrong here!) so you would have received a new ACS letter long before a case officer is assigned.

I figure, that way, you will have an application in the SYSTEM with a TRN number.

I know its a long shot but don't you think it can be done ?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Apr 7th 2011, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foha,
The valid assessment is the prerequisite requirement for skilled visas, so I don't think expired assessment letter can be used. And in case If its not expired It may even create problem because your new assessment code and occupation will be different then your current one. Got my point?

For the state sponsorship, Its also based on your occupation. I mean to say that If your assessment will get change in future, the state will send you new approval based on your new assessment letter. So I think the next steps for you guys is to go for new assessment, get updated SS approval and then apply for 176 visa.

Guys, let me know If I m wrong above.

Thanks.
U M A I R

Originally Posted by foha2012

First of all, my heartiest congratulations to both of you upon acquiring VIC SS.

Hopefully, I might end up with either VIC or ACT SS soon and then I will be in a same situation in which you guys find yourself in; I mean the ACS expired - not enough time to apply before feared suspension of application and / or July 1st changes situation.

My question to both of you - have you considered applying with an old ACS letter, accompanied with a covering letter explaining your circumstances and attaching the new ACS "to be allocated" email ?

As we know, you can continue to attached documents for 1 month (correct me if I am wrong here!) so you would have received a new ACS letter long before a case officer is assigned.

I figure, that way, you will have an application in the SYSTEM with a TRN number.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Apr 8th 2011, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by umair
Foha,
The valid assessment is the prerequisite requirement for skilled visas, so I don't think expired assessment letter can be used. And in case If its not expired It may even create problem because your new assessment code and occupation will be different then your current one. Got my point?

For the state sponsorship, Its also based on your occupation. I mean to say that If your assessment will get change in future, the state will send you new approval based on your new assessment letter. So I think the next steps for you guys is to go for new assessment, get updated SS approval and then apply for 176 visa.

Guys, let me know If I m wrong above.

Thanks.
U M A I R
The old ASCO code is still valid as long as the occupation you choose in the ANZSCO code is directly mapped to it. You can find that direct correlation in the DIAC website.
I also don't think SS will update their approval as most of the ICT occupation has reached its quota. The SS has assessed my occupation based on the new ANZSCO code even if I have only given them the old ASCO Code results. As I have said, as long as it is directly mapped, they still consider the old one. The same goes for DIAC.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by foha2012

Cheers,

TAA
Actually, I took this route. The worst thing that might happen is the officer will ask for a new ACS letter or my application gets rejected. If it gets rejected, my contingency plan is to apply for a relative-sponsorship as I just got assessed as an Analyst Programmer (I have 2 years experience on this).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.