Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Feb 9th 2011, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Tabish,

Get 8 bands in each IELTS and apply under new point system )

Originally Posted by foha2012
Awan dear,

I would happily trade my 7 bands IELTS with -10 years age if it was possible!!

You see, I am over 40, so I don't have the points even though I have 7 in all bands !

You can go and get 7 in every band - I can't reduce my age ! Get my point ?. Its fate versus Hard work !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Feb 9th 2011, 9:00 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Originally Posted by umair
Tabish,

Get 8 bands in each IELTS and apply under new point system )
Right. And keep sobbing from there on if the occupation is no longer on the new SOL.

armandra!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 7:42 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by armandra
Right. And keep sobbing from there on if the occupation is no longer on the new SOL.

armandra!
Is that your sorrow?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:01 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Is that your sorrow?

Cheers,

TAA
My what?

armandra!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:44 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by armandra
My what?

armandra!
never mind.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

anyone wanna join me >>
Old Feb 10th 2011, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

deepakrtmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsership for IT professionals.

Hi,

I am just applying for ACS (Australia immigration). I come to know that all sponsorship applications has been closed for IT professionals.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/sa/im..._list_2011.jsp

Can I apply for state sponsorship in this year? I am applying as Software Engineer.

Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:30 pm
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by oliman
anyone wanna join me >>
Oliman ,

For what ?

I heard you were throwing a birthday party ?

If I were in your town I would have come.. But you are in Lahore, I am in Karachi.. Anyways, Happy birthday...

Cheers,

TAA
Old Feb 11th 2011, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Oliman ,

For what ?

I heard you were throwing a birthday party ?

If I were in your town I would have come.. But you are in Lahore, I am in Karachi.. Anyways, Happy birthday...

Cheers,

TAA
Thanks foha2012 for wishing.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:44 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks foha2012 for wishing.
but i am in Lahore
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
but i am in Lahore
You are most welcome Shafaqat. Drop in and have some cake and samosaas.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 1:51 pm
Waiting .....

You are most welcome Shafaqat. Drop in and have some cake and samosaas.
Hey Oliman.

Only Samosa ?

You should offer the great Shafaqat something better. I heard the people from Lahore are famous for their hospitality? What about a trip to food street ? While you were anxiously waiting for your SMP result from VIC, no harm having a treat at "Lakshmi Chowk".

Cheers,

TAA
Old Feb 12th 2011, 9:28 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Oliman.

Only Samosa ?

You should offer the great Shafaqat something better. I heard the people from Lahore are famous for their hospitality? What about a trip to food street ? While you were anxiously waiting for your SMP result from VIC, no harm having a treat at "Lakshmi Chowk".

Cheers,

TAA
yes we are planning to have a dinner together.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

wow... just wow...
how long will it take these folks to make their decision...

no email, no nothing... really frustrating
Old Feb 14th 2011, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ebanster
wow... just wow...
how long will it take these folks to make their decision...

no email, no nothing... really frustrating
Relax ebanster. This is how is see it.

In acknowledgment email, they clearly stated that the application is ready to be processed and may take upto 12 weeks. From that statement I assume that the 12 weeks processing time starts AFTER that email hits your inbox.

For example, I got that acknoeldgement email on 10th of DEC 2010 ( I applied on 6th of NOV 2010), hence a person like me should wait till 10th of March 2011 which is the span of 12 weeks for me.

Relax. Don't panic and start planning for backup plan in case of possible rejection.

All the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.