Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:49 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Victoria SMP Update

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
How would state know that u have applied for another state

Shafaqat Bhai, this has been discussed before here.

The states do talk to each other !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foha2012
Shafaqat Bhai, this has been discussed before here.

The states do talk to each other !

Cheers,

TAA
yes i know but then how some applicants hold 2 sponsorship at the same time?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Alex997_99 will become famous soon enough

How would state know that u have applied for another state
An agent stated off the record,that the states officials,do communicate amongst themselves.There is no evidence for this,but would anyone,want to risk it?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:55 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

yes i know but then how some applicants hold 2 sponsorship at the same time?
Shafaqat Bhai,

Maybe states other than VIC are not so strict with multiple applications.

Plus there may be some individuals who are so highly qualified that all states want them despite knowing that they have applied elsewhere.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

abeersalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alex997_99
An agent stated off the record,that the states officials,do communicate amongst themselves.There is no evidence for this,but would anyone,want to risk it?
guys! here is the evidence....

Hi

If we find out that you were nominated by us a seek nomination by another State/Territory we could cancel our nomination

Regards

Ms Jodie Willis
Project Officer
Skilled & Business Migration
Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation
Level 21, 111 George St, BRISBANE CITY EAST Q 4000
PO Box 15168, CITY EAST QLD 4002
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 617 3224 4969 Fax: 617 3404 3692
www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foha2012
Shafaqat Bhai,

Maybe states other than VIC are not so strict with multiple applications.

Plus there may be some individuals who are so highly qualified that all states want them despite knowing that they have applied elsewhere.

Cheers,

TAA
You both are right.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:59 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by abeersalik
guys! here is the evidence....

Hi

If we find out that you were nominated by us a seek nomination by another State/Territory we could cancel our nomination

Regards

Ms Jodie Willis
Project Officer
Skilled & Business Migration
Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation
Level 21, 111 George St, BRISBANE CITY EAST Q 4000
PO Box 15168, CITY EAST QLD 4002
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 617 3224 4969 Fax: 617 3404 3692
www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Shafqat!
Any news about QLD SMP ? My skills is in their SMP but how do I know that they will consider my in SMP ?
Regards
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 2:45 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by r_1159
Shafqat!
Any news about QLD SMP ? My skills is in their SMP but how do I know that they will consider my in SMP ?
Regards
i got this reply
Hi Ali

Thank you for your email

At the moment we do not know when the State Migration Plans will be announced. That is in DIAC's hands.

If your occupation appears in the SMP then you will receive higher processing. If your occupation does not appear on the SMP then you may lose your case officer
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

Shafqat!
Regards
You can email them and ask..VIC has informed me on their email that the SS which was approved will have same priority as SMP.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
You can email them and ask..VIC has informed me on their email that the SS which was approved will have same priority as SMP.
@ Shafqat
Thanks Shafqat, What worries me is that their quota has a limit, I am worried that they would not be able to put us in their quota due to massive applications while I beleive QLD applicants are much less than other states due to their limited occupation lists and absence of trades

@ oz_dreamz09
thanks for reply, didn't they mention about their quota ? as you know Vic IELTS requirements has raised for some occupations, doesn't this affect your application with VIC ?
Regards
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

@ Shafqat
Thanks Shafqat, What worries me is that their quota has a limit, I am worried that they would not be able to put us in their quota due to massive applications while I beleive QLD applicants are much less than other states due to their limited occupation lists and absence of trades

@ oz_dreamz09
thanks for reply, didn't they mention about their quota ? as you know Vic IELTS requirements has raised for some occupations, doesn't this affect your application with VIC ?
Regards
nothing has been mentioned about the quota, but they have mentioned that the application needs to be lodged within 4 months, so I understand that I will not lose the sponsoship in next 4 months.

Regarding IELTS, I dont think they have mentioned any specific score for IT occupations, and I anyway have an individual score of minimum 7 or above for all 4 modules.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

@ Shafqat

@ oz_dreamz09
Regards
@r_1159, I am a lil confused.. how would the quota affect you? you have already been granted and you have lodged an application already right? Is it that your occupation will lose priority if it is not on the new SMP list?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
@r_1159, I am a lil confused.. how would the quota affect you? you have already been granted and you have lodged an application already right? Is it that your occupation will lose priority if it is not on the new SMP list?
While occupation must be on SMP list there is a limited quota assigned by DIAC to each state for each year,
For instance, SA is banning some occupations every week due to reaching planning level for those occupation and VIC quota is 4500 application for 2010-2011 including their dependent migrants
However if you are not on SMP you will lose priority which is a long wait
Regards
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

While occupation must be on SMP list there is a limited quota assigned by DIAC to each state for each year,
For instance, SA is banning some occupations every week due to reaching planning level for those occupation and VIC quota is 4500 application for 2010-2011 including their dependent migrants
However if you are not on SMP you will lose priority which is a long wait
Regards
got it, I have a breather there I guess, because my case has been finalised as a part of Victoria finalising those applications with occupations on SOL 3 before the SMP is introduced, but with the same priority of SMP.

Just hoping tht no major changes come in before I go ahead and lodge the application and yes, while it is in process as well .. hehe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.