Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Gery R. will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Guess what. I got the Declaration request, too.

My application was received Nov.12. Declaration requested today (Dec.3).

In addition to "no hard copy required" they have added to the email:

"We understand that you may have attached this document to your application however due to a technical error this has not been received by the Skilled and Business Migration Program."

Since due to technical error they haven't received the Declaration, have they received the rest of the attachments at all?!

Anyway, we will wait and see.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

living_legend is an unknown quantity at this point

It is natural that IT systems carry such bugs!
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 2:17 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by living_legend
It is natural that IT systems carry such bugs!
Dont worry,

I will fix that when I reach there ..

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Can anybody tell his series of application id number allocated to him/her if applied recently? Just wanna see how much applicants have applied so far...my app id was in 2200 series and i applied on 6th of nov 2010

Last edited by oliman; Dec 3rd 2010 at 8:34 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

canadiantooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oliman
Can anybody tell his series of application id number allocated to him/her if applied recently? Just wanna see how much applicants have applied so far...my app id was in 2200 series and i applied on 6th of nov 2010
Mine is in 3700 plus series and I applied on Nov 25, 2010

Cheers
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by canadiantooz
Mine is in 3700 plus series and I applied on Nov 25, 2010

Cheers
Thanks canadiantooz!

Anyone else with more recent entry for SMP application ?
Old Dec 4th 2010, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

shooterspalace is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied on 02-12-2010 but still don't know the case id number. Tracking system is not working due to their technical problem.
Old Dec 4th 2010, 5:57 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks canadiantooz!

Hey Oli,

Have you applied elsewhere but Victoria ?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 4th 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Smile Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Thanks canadiantooz!

I am in 2100 series... applied last month....
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by foha2012
Hey Oli,

Have you applied elsewhere but Victoria ?

Cheers,

TAA
Hi foha2012,

No I have'nt applied elsewhere than victoria. I am playing safe and don't want to avail any risk as it's already too late for me to lodge 176 VISA (considering the 8th of feb dilemma)
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:33 am
Waiting .....

Hi foha2012,

No I have'nt applied elsewhere than victoria. I am playing safe and don't want to avail any risk as it's already too late for me to lodge 176 VISA (considering the 8th of feb dilemma)
Oli,

Please explaing why you think its too late for you to file for a 176 visa ??!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Oli,

Cheers,

TAA
I was in a position to apply on feb 7th and was a victim of the changes of un-expected feb 8th modl removal. Afterward I was again in a position of applying for visa on july 6th when I got SA SS but was victim of the changes of un-expected July 7th of temporary shutdown of online visa apps for offshore apps and my SA SS was expired when temporary shut down was lifted.

In that sense I am already too late ( though there is a spark of hope in form of Victoria SMP offer).

Foha2012, have you applied as well for victoria SMP? what's your case id series?
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oli,

Cheers,

TAA
TAA is asking right
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:50 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by awan
TAA is asking right
Oli,

I have created a new CV under VIC guidelines, and I am doing the cover letter. I will Inshallah apply Sunday evening. I could't apply on Nov 1st as my skill wasn't there then. It has just sprung up on the 1st (thanks Shafaqat again!).

So I guess they need LINUX people badly . Lets see, I am hopeful. But I may also apply for ACT. As ACT has a fees, and the fact that its not that popular among immigrants, I believe there is a better chance for me to gain sponsorship.

Whats your say on my decision ?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 4th 2010, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oli,

I have created a new CV under VIC guidelines, and I am doing the cover letter. I will Inshallah apply Sunday evening. I could't apply on Nov 1st as my skill wasn't there then. It has just sprung up on the 1st (thanks Shafaqat again!).

So I guess they need LINUX people badly . Lets see, I am hopeful. But I may also apply for ACT. As ACT has a fees, and the fact that its not that popular among immigrants, I believe there is a better chance for me to gain sponsorship.

Whats your say on my decision ?

Cheers,

TAA
Well, dear friend, its best to apply, Good Decission in current situation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.