Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

JasonOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria SMP Update

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
If this occupation is on the SMP list of your target state and your assessment is not expired yet and you meet other requirement like IELTS etc then yes u can apply.
I don't have an assessment yet, ACS asked me to re-apply under RPL for network security. Typically, I applied in april before the changes, so if I got through would have had a + ACS for 2231-79 with network security
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
my VIC 176 was lodged a couple of weeks back, status changed to ABPF today, and CO has requested medicals and PCC.. document status is still required.. any inputs from you guys pls.. i knw i posted this in another thread but just curious.. sorry for tht
WOW that seems very quick ) Dear may I know about your country?

Thanks.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

Originally Posted by umair
WOW that seems very quick ) Dear may I know about your country?

Thanks.

HR.. India .. but Im concerned that it is too quick..
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 11:27 am
Just Joined

reactivator is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
HR.. India .. but Im concerned that it is too quick..
What date did you apply for Sponsorship? You must have created a stong impression! Well done!
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

canadiantooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Sorry as I have posted this in another thread until I realized that this is the right thread to get better response. I am Canadian and new to this Forum. I would appreciate someone answering the following questions reagrding my application for Victoria State Sponsorship:

1. I am applying as Agricultural Consultant as I have Bachelor (Hons) in Agriculture and 7 years relevant experience. I also completed Full time MBA 3 years ago as well and my question is what are the pros and cons of mentioning MBA for my application / CV?

2. I have worked as part time Resident Advisor, MBA student co-ordinator during MBA. Should I mention this experience plus my experience as par time Lecturer for last two years? Would this have positive impact on my application?

3. What docs. I need to upload and do they need to be certified? Also do I need to send hard copies of documents as well?

Thanks a bunch!
Cheers
Old Nov 25th 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by canadiantooz
Hi All,

Sorry as I have posted this in another thread until I realized that this is the right thread to get better response. I am Canadian and new to this Forum. I would appreciate someone answering the following questions reagrding my application for Victoria State Sponsorship:

1. I am applying as Agricultural Consultant as I have Bachelor (Hons) in Agriculture and 7 years relevant experience. I also completed Full time MBA 3 years ago as well and my question is what are the pros and cons of mentioning MBA for my application / CV?

2. I have worked as part time Resident Advisor, MBA student co-ordinator during MBA. Should I mention this experience plus my experience as par time Lecturer for last two years? Would this have positive impact on my application?

3. What docs. I need to upload and do they need to be certified? Also do I need to send hard copies of documents as well?

Thanks a bunch!
Cheers
Have you got your Skills Assessment? thats the first requirement, further, any irrelevant experience will damage your case, upload originals dear
Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

PolarCanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Dammit…My case ID is keep increasing. '
This was around SS-2010-026XX back on Nov.04.
Now, its gone up to SS-2010-034XX.
What the hell is going on?
Is anyone else having same issue?
Old Nov 26th 2010, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

living_legend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PolarCanuck
Yes I have seen some people discussion about this in some other forum!!!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

I submitted a softcopy of the declaration form however, I still received the following message from Victoria. Do I need to submit the hardcopy to them?
Thank you for your application for Victorian Government nomination under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

We have recently made a change to the assessment process which requires you to complete an additional sponsorship declaration, and return the signed document to the Skilled and Business Migration Program. This declaration confirms that all parties understand the conditions and limitations of Victorian Government sponsorship and you should ensure that you read and understand this document prior to signature and submission.

If we do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.

We look forward to receiving the declaration.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ebanster
I submitted a softcopy of the declaration form however, I still received the following message from Victoria. Do I need to submit the hardcopy to them?
Thank you for your application for Victorian Government nomination under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

We have recently made a change to the assessment process which requires you to complete an additional sponsorship declaration, and return the signed document to the Skilled and Business Migration Program. This declaration confirms that all parties understand the conditions and limitations of Victorian Government sponsorship and you should ensure that you read and understand this document prior to signature and submission.

If we do not receive the declaration from you within two weeks, the application will be deemed invalid and your file closed.

Did you upload the scanned copy of the declaration in which you signed?
Any May I know when you applied for SS?

Last edited by shankar1023; Nov 26th 2010 at 4:54 am. Reason: updated
Old Nov 26th 2010, 6:35 am
Just Joined

pubaction is an unknown quantity at this point

even I noticed the same thing with me. So really what is happening anyone?
Old Nov 26th 2010, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ebanster

How you can upload a soft copy? As it requires to be signed, and therefore then you should get it printed, signed and then scan it
Old Nov 26th 2010, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

I guess it happened in my case as well. This seems too unfair

Thanks.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

canadiantooz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have successfully submitted my Victoria SMP application. However, I need to cancel / remove another incomplete application where I am only at step 2(It was accidently created when I tried to access my saved app. and clicked apply rather than track option) and want to cancel this as I don't need it.
It does say that I should use cancel button but I can't find that, someone help please.

Cheers!
Old Nov 27th 2010, 9:05 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by canadiantooz
I have successfully submitted my Victoria SMP application. However, I need to cancel / remove another incomplete application where I am only at step 2(It was accidently created when I tried to access my saved app. and clicked apply rather than track option) and want to cancel this as I don't need it.
It does say that I should use cancel button but I can't find that, someone help please.

Cheers!
If it is not submitted then it would be cancelled automatically, may be after 1 or 2 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.