Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Ladies and gentlemen, got following email from Victoria today.

Dear XXXX XXXXX,

Thank you for the application for Victorian Government nomination under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.
If you have not yet received a reference number for the application, this will be provided in due course.

The Victorian Government is currently finalising procedures in obtaining industry feedback for ICT occupations, and unfortunately this has meant a delay in providing you with the outcome of the sponsorship application.

We are unable to provide a timeframe in which the application will be finalised and request that you do not enquire as to the progress of your application.

We apologise for this delay and will have a decision for you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
The most silly thing about this email is that I have already assigned a reference # <snip> which was reffered by Victoria in their previous 'Delay' and 'Declaration Request' emails to me! Have they lost my reference number after a wait of 4 months? What the heck is going on!?

Last edited by moneypenny20; Mar 2nd 2011 at 9:23 am. Reason: not advisable to put personal details on a public forum.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliman
Ladies and gentlemen, got following email from Victoria today.

The most silly thing about this email is that I have already assigned a reference # <snip> which was reffered by Victoria in their previous 'Delay' and 'Declaration Request' emails to me! Have they lost my reference number after a wait of 4 months? What the heck is going on!?
It's a generic letter, not personal to you. They send them out to anyone who feels the need to query the timeline. I think BE should come up with something similar.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice

Hi Bob,
I have received the same email saying commitment statement. Can you please share statement/statement template or any related help.

Thanks and looking forward for your positive reply.

Regards.

Originally Posted by Big Bob
Yes tycsee...

I received 2 e-mails...1 acknldment as ebanster has quoted...other one is asking for my sis and commitment to VIC...

Bob
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haideeali
Hi Bob,
I have received the same email saying commitment statement. Can you please share statement/statement template or any related help.

Regards.
Your commitment statement should be completely different to anyone else's. No one else can know why you want to be in Victoria or what your future plans and aims are. Do your own as everyone else does.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I do agree with you that i have my own plans and aims, But i am trying to confirm from the member as if there is any standard template etc to follow.

Regards.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Your commitment statement should be completely different to anyone else's. No one else can know why you want to be in Victoria or what your future plans and aims are. Do your own as everyone else does.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Hi,
Thanks for reply.
I do agree with you that i have my own plans and aims, But i am trying to confirm from the member as if there is any standard template etc to follow.

Regards.
No. DIAC do not want templates. They want facts from applicants that bear no relation in any way to any other applicants.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed temporarily so that it can be moderated.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:50 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Several posts from this thread have been moved to a separate one, which has been closed, for reasons which should be obvious to the posters involved.

I am now re-opening this thread on condition that the discussion remains on topic. Any further breaking of the rules may well result in a ban or in the permanent closure of the thread. Anyone who hasn't read the rules can find a link at the foot of every page. Anyone who wishes to discuss this matter further should abide by the rules and take it up with Admin (Sue) by private message.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's a generic letter, not personal to you. They send them out to anyone who feels the need to query the timeline. I think BE should come up with something similar.
I didn't query them for timeline even once in this long processing period of 17 weeks! Please dont make assumptions of your own in others case. Thank you!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:17 am
Home and Happy

I didn't query them for timeline even once in this long processing period of 17 weeks! Please dont make assumptions of your own in others case. Thank you!
Fact - They sent you the email.
Fact - No-one here is psychic so we can't tell you why they sent it.
Suggestion - you drop the subject as its an unanswerable question and will only start the whole thing up again......If I have to close the thread again it will stay closed.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Suggestion - you drop the subject as its an unanswerable question and will only start the whole thing up again......If I have to close the thread again it will stay closed.
Dear Pollyana,

My only purpose of sharing this email with others was to share information\event which could be helpful for other readers who are in the same boat as I am.

But if someone pokes into my situation and make justifications of their own then it feels a bit odd.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 1:14 pm
Home and Happy

Dear Pollyana,

My only purpose of sharing this email with others was to share information\event which could be helpful for other readers who are in the same boat as I am.

But if someone pokes into my situation and make justifications of their own then it feels a bit odd.
And you have already explained that and asked that people should not make assumptions. I left that in the thread as you asked politely (in your post which I have quoted below)
HOWEVER I am now saying ......
and asking:

I do not wish to have to ask again!
Old Mar 4th 2011, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

I receive a "delay" email this week similar to others. I guess I won't be able to make it on time... My ACS expires on March 16th...

all these delays make me feel like it's not meant to be

And oh, I know everyone is frustrated but let's keep this a healthy thread. no need to get furious on each other... respect each others opinions
Old Mar 4th 2011, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Smile Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Hi Bob,

Regards.
Hey

Nothing specific as such...just write your family details (if any in oz) and your commitment that why you want to live in Victoria...Write your plans and tell them about job search that you have done(all stuff in vic website)...you do need to mention what are your future plans if you would be granted sponsorship

regards
Bob
Old Mar 5th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Bob
Hey

Nothing specific as such...just write your family details (if any in oz) and your commitment that why you want to live in Victoria...Write your plans and tell them about job search that you have done(all stuff in vic website)...you do need to mention what are your future plans if you would be granted sponsorship

regards
Bob
Thanks BOB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.