victoria 176 rejected why?????

Old Mar 10th 2010, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

rafique is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry victoria 176 rejected why?????

hi,
I want to share bad news what i got from victoria they say that you are not eligible for 176 visa, i am security professional working for 6 years but i dot know why they rejected my acs letter they have mentioned Netowork security professional and my cisco and juniper certifications i dot know why they refuse ,,,,,,,,,

if any one guide me how can i ask them to recheck again ?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: victoria 176 rejected why?????

Originally Posted by rafique
hi,
I want to share bad news what i got from victoria they say that you are not eligible for 176 visa, i am security professional working for 6 years but i dot know why they rejected my acs letter they have mentioned Netowork security professional and my cisco and juniper certifications i dot know why they refuse ,,,,,,,,,

Hi,

Sorry for this bad news, Its look very strange as my qualification and experience almost the same,but I got approval today, but dont lose heart, their might be some good luck factor, I will advise try to explore new options or just wait till April for new SOL to come out.

All the best!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

rafique is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
if any one guide me what the hell the factor they count if i am not security professional then nobody is security professional if any one can guide me can i ask them to recheck or can i ask them to review

advice need?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

hi,

how is the situation for civil engineers has any body got SS from Victoria?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 5:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

hi,
if any one guide me what the hell the factor they count if i am not security professional then nobody is security professional if any one can guide me can i ask them to recheck or can i ask them to review

advice need?
You either need to talk to Victoria yourself, or engage with a registered agent to talk to them. No-one on here can tell you why they rejected you. If the letter says you are not eligible, I suggest you ask them to explain why you are not eligible.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry...just laughing to myself. When I read 'Security Professional' I just thought fancy name for a club bouncer. Window Cleaner = Vision technician etc, etc..
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

lynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nicelynetteh is just really nice

Hi Rafique
Victoria dont take all applicants who meet their criteria. They choose on a regular basis how many people they need in each category and then only take the most experienced in that category.
For example IT.Net technologies is on the list, but from what I can see many, if not most applicants with .Net technologies are rejected, us included. I do know of a few cases that were accepted where the applicants had 10 years plus experience. Unfortunately having a job on their list is not a promise of a sponsorship but merely a chance to apply.
So your challenge would not be to prove to them that you are a security professional, but rather to prove to them that, either they need more security professionals than they think they do, or that you are more qualified/experienced than someone they have accepted. I would guess both are nearly impossible.
It might make more sense to spend your energies on applying to other states for sponsorship, or even applying for a 175 visa?
Good luck
Lynette
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynetteh
Hi Rafique
Victoria dont take all applicants who meet their criteria. They choose on a regular basis how many people they need in each category and then only take the most experienced in that category.
For example IT.Net technologies is on the list, but from what I can see many, if not most applicants with .Net technologies are rejected, us included. I do know of a few cases that were accepted where the applicants had 10 years plus experience. Unfortunately having a job on their list is not a promise of a sponsorship but merely a chance to apply.
So your challenge would not be to prove to them that you are a security professional, but rather to prove to them that, either they need more security professionals than they think they do, or that you are more qualified/experienced than someone they have accepted. I would guess both are nearly impossible.
It might make more sense to spend your energies on applying to other states for sponsorship, or even applying for a 175 visa?
Good luck
Lynette
Some body please answer my question, How is the situation of civil engineers who have applied for Vic sponsorship. Is it difficult or easy ?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r_1159
Some body please answer my question, How is the situation of civil engineers who have applied for Vic sponsorship. Is it difficult or easy ?
As this thread was about a Security Professional being refused for his visa, I fail to see why you are asking a) about civil engineers, and b) what you expect to be told on a public forum. As has been shown, some people are accepted and some are not, it's a numbers thing and none of us know what those numbers are or how many people have already been accepted.

I suggest you wait and see and don't try and hijack someone else's thread, and more especially don't get rude because your query hasn't been answered.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:33 am
Just Joined

zeshanzee786 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied for SS in VIC and received this email:
"In being sponsored by the Victorian Government under the Skilled – Sponsored visa scheme, you are required to commit to living and working in Victoria for two years and we request you provide further details why you want to live in Victoria"

I have sent following reasons:
1- I have my Skill in Victoria's Skilled - Sponsored Eligibility List (Network Security) and I have come to know that my Skill is in demand in Victoria so I can easily find suitable job there.
2- I can easily adjust in Victoria as a lot of (country name) community members and students are living in Melbourne and its surroundings.

But they again sent me email to elaborate more why you want to move to Vic.
Kindly help me to answer it.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You either need to talk to Victoria yourself, or engage with a registered agent to talk to them. No-one on here can tell you why they rejected you. If the letter says you are not eligible, I suggest you ask them to explain why you are not eligible.
I am agreed with Pollyana,

You must ask them for the reason. Unless you don't know that nobody here can guide you why they refused your case. I advice you don't waist the time and meanwhile do some Re-Search or consult any agent and apply for another state and try your luck somewhere else. Good Luck for your future search.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zeshanzee786
I have applied for SS in VIC and received this email:
"In being sponsored by the Victorian Government under the Skilled – Sponsored visa scheme, you are required to commit to living and working in Victoria for two years and we request you provide further details why you want to live in Victoria"

I have sent following reasons:
1- I have my Skill in Victoria's Skilled - Sponsored Eligibility List (Network Security) and I have come to know that my Skill is in demand in Victoria so I can easily find suitable job there.
2- I can easily adjust in Victoria as a lot of (country name) community members and students are living in Melbourne and its surroundings.

But they again sent me email to elaborate more why you want to move to Vic.
Kindly help me to answer it.
No one other than you can tell you why you want to live in Melbourne.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

tinaandscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No one other than you can tell you why you want to live in Melbourne.
You will need to do a lot more research zeshanzee.
You cannot just answer with one line sentences.

We almost wrote a book when we applied as to all the research we had done and reasons why we want to move to our particular state, but it wasnt Melbourne, so cant help im afraid.

Tina