Wikiposts

Vetassess Success

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Vetassess Success

Just got news that Mrs H has been successfully assessed by Vetassess. Now to get the rest of the stuff finished for the main application (139)

Alastair
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Vetassess Success

Congrats - another step closer........

CK
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:07 am

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Al H
Just got news that Mrs H has been successfully assessed by Vetassess. Now to get the rest of the stuff finished for the main application (139)

Alastair
When did you apply to Vetassess? I'm trying to get some idea of the actual timescales at the moment, not what they quote on their site.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevereed
When did you apply to Vetassess? I'm trying to get some idea of the actual timescales at the moment, not what they quote on their site.
Steve

We applied start of August, then they requested verification of the solictor's details on 13 September. We sent these by fax a week or so later, but they had given us the wrong fax number. Of course we did not know that this was the case so presumed everything was ok. When we hadn't heard anything by 13 Oct we followed up through our agents and Vetassess finally got us the right fax number, which we sent straight away. I was about to check again when we got the good news today

Alastair
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stevereed
Steve

Check out my timeline - about 7 weeks
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Alistair

Congratulations and well done Mrs Alistair. What did you get assessed under out of interest?
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:38 am

stevereed is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve

We applied start of August, then they requested verification of the solictor's details on 13 September. We sent these by fax a week or so later, but they had given us the wrong fax number. Of course we did not know that this was the case so presumed everything was ok. When we hadn't heard anything by 13 Oct we followed up through our agents and Vetassess finally got us the right fax number, which we sent straight away. I was about to check again when we got the good news today

Alastair
Our application was received and a receipt sent on 23 August.

Hopefully it won't be too long now, although I fear an 'individual assessment' which could delay it for some time.

cheers for your responses
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Alastair
Congrats on the assessment well done good luck with the rest

debs xxx
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Alistair

Congratulations and well done Mrs Alistair. What did you get assessed under out of interest?

Mrs Alastair is a research scientist so degree, PhD etc, and was assessed as a biochemist, so we weren't expecting anything too tricky.

Alastair