VETASSESS Priority Processing

Old Oct 13th 2017, 7:15 am
Just Joined

sillygos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VETASSESS Priority Processing

Hi;

Has anyone tried the priority processing with Vetassess?
Old Oct 13th 2017, 3:32 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VETASSESS Priority Processing

Yes. The application was approved in 6 days.

All documents must be provided at time of application. If there is anything missing or not provided to their satisfaction then the application reverts to standard processing times and the priority fee is refunded.

Regards,

Richard
Old Oct 13th 2017, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Richard_Gregan
Yes. The application was approved in 6 days.

All documents must be provided at time of application. If there is anything missing or not provided to their satisfaction then the application reverts to standard processing times and the priority fee is refunded.

Regards,

Richard
Thanks for the reply Richard;

I have heard from a few people that their application has been reverted to standard processing, without Vetassess giving any reason.

I have all the papers ready that I think they need for it to be accepted for priority.

* Current Passport.
* Previous passort (to show name change).
* Tax assessment for all years (total 15 years).
* Pay slips for every year employed and first and last pay slip from every job, with all 3 employers.
* Letter of recommendations from all employers, including detailed duties and responsibilities.
* Diplomas and transcripts from my Master which are originally in both my language and English.
* Resume.
* Passport size photo.
* Certified translations for all above documents that was not originally in English.
* The signed Applicant declaration form.
* Online SRG1 version.

Regards;

Last edited by sillygos; Oct 13th 2017 at 4:50 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2017, 10:11 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

There's no way to 100% guarantee that the case officer won't find something to take issue with, meaning that the application defaults to standard processing. All one can do is supply everything required to the best of your knowledge. If the case officer decides to do a quick google search on the reference, and can't find the employer for some reason, maybe the website is down, they may decide to ping it back there and then.

The applicant has no 'right' to priority processing, or recourse to complain if the case officer decides that the application does not meet priority processing standards. Since they refund the priority fee in these circumstances, Vetassess feel that the policy is sound.

Of course, if you have an age deadline and *need* a positive assessment in the next few days and you are approaching a deadline which makes you ineligible for migration, then you might have a different view!

Regards,

Richard
Old Oct 16th 2017, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

There's no way to 100% guarantee that the case officer won't find something to take issue with, meaning that the application defaults to standard processing. All one can do is supply everything required to the best of your knowledge. If the case officer decides to do a quick google search on the reference, and can't find the employer for some reason, maybe the website is down, they may decide to ping it back there and then.

The applicant has no 'right' to priority processing, or recourse to complain if the case officer decides that the application does not meet priority processing standards. Since they refund the priority fee in these circumstances, Vetassess feel that the policy is sound.

Of course, if you have an age deadline and *need* a positive assessment in the next few days and you are approaching a deadline which makes you ineligible for migration, then you might have a different view!

Regards,

Richard
Thank you Richard for always giving so great answers!

I submitted my application on the 12th to Vetassess and it said "submitted" until today, when in changed to "in progress" and they also added "logged 16/10/2017".

I have not received any email saying that it has been accepted for priority and no email saying it hasn't. Also it still says " Total amount payable: AUD$ 1480.00
Total amount paid: AUD$ 1480.00" So no refund has been issued.

Does this mean that they have accepted it as priority, since it's been more than 2 business days since I submitted?

Thanks!
Old Oct 16th 2017, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen them at ~ 8 days.

You should get an email confirming if the application has been accepted for priority processing.
Old Oct 17th 2017, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TeeTMI
I have seen them at ~ 8 days.

You should get an email confirming if the application has been accepted for priority processing.
Thanks for your reply!

I still haven't gotten any email confirming or not confirming the Priority Processing, even though it's been more than 3 business days. No refund either. How long did it take to get the confirmation email?

Thanks
Old Oct 17th 2017, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

The time has varied, I suspect it depends upon how busy they are.
Old Oct 20th 2017, 3:11 pm

In my experience of the few priority apps I've lodged so far, Vetassess send you an email to confirm it's been accepted for priority processing.

You might want to check your spam folder. Standard processing time is 12 weeks, so I would guess they are prioritising it.

Regards,

Richard
Old Oct 20th 2017, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

In my experience of the few priority apps I've lodged so far, Vetassess send you an email to confirm it's been accepted for priority processing.

You might want to check your spam folder. Standard processing time is 12 weeks, so I would guess they are prioritising it.

Regards,

Richard
Hi Richard;

Thanks for all your great advice!

I got a positive assessment this morning. It took 3 days from when I received the email confirming that it was accepted as Priority.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 3:27 pm

Congratulations!

Regards,

Richard
Old Nov 13th 2017, 6:32 am
Just Joined

hala611 is an unknown quantity at this point

dear richard we have recieved approval from vetassess 2 days after the submission. but how to count the 10 days. does day 1 start from the day we reiceve ther approval email
Old Nov 13th 2017, 11:41 am

Counting really begin from the approval, but remember that the processing time is just an estimate. I see you are counting exact days, but Vetassess won't be. It may take longer than 10 days, or less time. Processing times are only estimates, not guarantees.

Regards,

Richard
Old Nov 13th 2017, 11:50 am
Just Joined

hala611 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you richard for your reply. but if they are delayed
will we be able to ask for refund since they have approved to proceed with 10 days assessment. and how long they may extend the process since they approved to finalize it in 10 days
Old Nov 13th 2017, 2:02 pm

Well Vetassess aren't guaranteeing that the priority application definitely will be assessed within 10 days, but they do claim that they will refund the priority fee if it extends beyond this timeframe. Only the priority fee itself is refunded, not the full application fee.

Regards,

Richard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.