Wikiposts

VETASSESS - OH is a skilled migrant!!

Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:28 am
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough
Default VETASSESS - OH is a skilled migrant!!

Just a wee update, heard today that my husband has received a positive assessment from VETASSESS as an office manager.

One more thing ticked off the list!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:38 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: VETASSESS - OH is a skilled migrant!!

Originally Posted by funkydelia
Just a wee update, heard today that my husband has received a positive assessment from VETASSESS as an office manager.

Congratulations. Aside from the waiting, I think getting the pre-assessment is the hardest bit by far - so well done!!!

On to the next stress station
Irish Gal
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS !!!

Same as me two years ago. I'm here now !

Only another 8,297 things to go now.

Good Luck.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations
& welcome to the long journey full of hurdles
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats!!

Hoping mine will hurry up lol. How long did yours take?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:14 am

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by xzibit
Congrats!!

Hoping mine will hurry up lol. How long did yours take?
I posted them at the end of January. I need mine back so I can get the visa application in before I turn 30 on 11th May!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:53 am
ann
Forum Regular

ann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really nice

[QUOTE=funkydelia;6085222]I posted them at the end of January. I need mine back so I can get the visa application in before I turn 30 on 11th May!![/QUOTE

great news, going under same, office manager. Which quals??? about to see if my nvq level 4 gives me a chance.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:24 am

[QUOTE=ann;6085920]
I posted them at the end of January. I need mine back so I can get the visa application in before I turn 30 on 11th May!![/QUOTE

great news, going under same, office manager. Which quals??? about to see if my nvq level 4 gives me a chance.
He has a BTEC HND in Art & Design, a Diploma in Transport Design and an HNC in Business Admin - It was obviously enough!!! We weren't very sure!