VETASSESS- with new ANZSCO code?

Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:18 am
Just Joined

10muscat is an unknown quantity at this point
Question VETASSESS- with new ANZSCO code?

My Husband was assessed by Vetassess as a Policy Analyst in 2008 (as per the previous ASCO code)
Pls answer the below 2 Questions urgently:
Q1. Since Vetassess certificate does not have an expiry date, Does it mean that the old assessment still holds and i do not need to get the assessment done again? [ he has not added any qualification after that]

Q2. The skill 'policy analyst' still exists in the new S.O.L (post July2010), Do I need to get the new certificate from Vteasses for the ANZSCO code-224412 equivalent to the previous ASCO code? ie: just because 'policy analyst' now has a different ANZSCO code than the previous ASCO code- do i need to get a re-issue of the certificate from Vetassess with the change in code?

Regards
10Mct.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:03 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VETASSESS- with new ANZSCO code?

http://www.immi.gov.au/employers/anz...rangements.htm
Old Jul 4th 2010, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

10muscat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VETASSESS- with new ANZSCO code?

Thanks JAJ
Your reply provides me the answer to Q2. It is ok even if i submit the previous assessment provided it has not got expired. (BTW I'll be applying for GSM 175)
Can you pls let me know the answer of Q1 too ?