vetassess

Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:37 am
Just Joined

mahi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vetassess

More I read Vetassess more confused I am. First point if someone can clear me is, that for Vetassess, have I to go through three assessments viz. qualification, trade skill and finally competency of skill ?

As per different forms, I had the feeling that Vetassess is quite easy but long process and can be tackled without the help of Agents, but I am finding it somewhat difficult, at least the help of experts of Britishexpats will be needed if not the Agents.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 12:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vetassess

Originally Posted by mahi
More I read Vetassess more confused I am. First point if someone can clear me is, that for Vetassess, have I to go through three assessments viz. qualification, trade skill and finally competency of skill ?

As per different forms, I had the feeling that Vetassess is quite easy but long process and can be tackled without the help of Agents, but I am finding it somewhat difficult, at least the help of experts of Britishexpats will be needed if not the Agents.
What is your skill? Are you a tradesman or are you going for an assessment based on your degree?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice

My OH did his skills assessmnet through Vetassess, it is a lengthy process but we have done it without an agent. We have used the help and advice of people on this site and have saved oursleves lots of money! Good Luck
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:35 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sonn
My OH did his skills assessmnet through Vetassess, it is a lengthy process but we have done it without an agent. We have used the help and advice of people on this site and have saved oursleves lots of money! Good Luck
Not all skills for Vetassess need to do the tests. Those skills that are based on a degree, such as Business, are only required to submit degrees and transcripts.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
What is your skill? Are you a tradesman or are you going for an assessment based on your degree?
For "refrigeration & airconditioning" , what all steps r required to be cleared was my question.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 7:43 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by mahi
For "refrigeration & airconditioning" , what all steps r required to be cleared was my question.
It's all spelled out here quite clearly. You will be required to do an online test (free) to see if you have the skills necessary to go on to do the Vetassess. Then you will do a written exam (fee for this part) and if you pass the written part you will go on to do the practical examination, where you show the examiner that you can do the job you are nominating (also fee for this part).
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Thank u Dorothy, It was indeed great to have ur answer.