Wikiposts

Very silly question I know....

Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

chasingrainbows is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Very silly question I know....

Am almost too embarassed to ask...but have just printed off labels to send documents via interparcel.com ....is the one with the bar codes on the one I have to give to the driver....and just just stick the 'normal' address on the front of my own envelope?!!

There's always one......
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Very silly question I know....

Originally Posted by chasingrainbows
Am almost too embarassed to ask...but have just printed off labels to send documents via interparcel.com ....is the one with the bar codes on the one I have to give to the driver....and just just stick the 'normal' address on the front of my own envelope?!!

There's always one......
I just had mine collected - printed two copies of bar code one - one went on parcel and one handed to driver as per email instructions - BUT the driver took it off to place it in his plastic envelope so maybe worth just handing two to driver and having roll of tape handy
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I just had mine collected - printed two copies of bar code one - one went on parcel and one handed to driver as per email instructions - BUT the driver took it off to place it in his plastic envelope so maybe worth just handing two to driver and having roll of tape handy
Thankyou!!!!

It's that time of day.......lol!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Thankyou!!!!

It's that time of day.......lol!
its always that time of day for me - im blonde and from Essex lol
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gonnago
its always that time of day for me - im blonde and from Essex lol

Have printed 2 of everything!! Tape will be ready....I just need to take a sickkie off work to make sure there're collected now!!

Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Have printed 2 of everything!! Tape will be ready....I just need to take a sickkie off work to make sure there're collected now!!

lol - good luck with it all.